Your favourite chapter

TheLightning Lord

Jaime in ASOS.

"When he was done, more than three-quarters of his page sill remained to be fille between the gold lion on the crimson shield on top and the blank white shild at the bottom...

...he could write whatever he chose, henceforth."

I also really like Theon's chapters in ADWD...Theon's POV might actually be my favorite part of that book.

Davos's POV at the Blackwater is another favorite.

George's final chapters are really good...the final chapter of AGOT is insane. The final chapter in ASOS (Bran) gave me the feels..as others have said, The final Sansa in ASOS is probably as good as it gets.

The only final chapter that really wasn't good was AFFC..."Nate the Pig Boy?" I only remember it because it was so bad.
I don't even remember the final chapter of ADWD...but that's only because it was completely overshadowed by the Epilogue...that Epilogue is insane...

I have a hard time chosing between any of Theon's chapters but I think the one's the I love the most are Theon VI (acok), Reek III (adwd), a ghost in winterfell (adwd) and Theon (adwd). I also think that Cersei's last chapter in feast was absolute genius, it's definitly among my favourites. to pick just one is impossible for me.

Mhhh....my top 5 so far:

Sansa´s last chapter in SOS ("Only Cat" :wub: :ack: )

The prologue of ACOK ("My sad sullen boy..." :crying: )

Theons WOW chapter (Who needs ink anymore? :lmao: )

The Red Wedding

Brienne´s last chapter in AFFC

But I also like all the Theon chapters in ADWD. Or the Purple Wedding. Dany in the House of Undying. Samwell in Oldtown....there are so many great chapters :smug:

Archived