TTTNE 450: One Thread to Rule Them All

HexMachina

I know what you did.

"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."

Checked chat, have you? :D

It has stopped snowing last night and somebody crushed our glorious snow dinosaur. <_<

Omg are you in chat Buckie??

I was until some minutes before you posted that. :P

Boo missing people! Nice to meet you too :D

I just found out I'm going to Worldcon this year, I'm very excited. So I figured it was time to make my return to the board! I had a job for a while where it was blocked :(

That is cool to hear! I was on my first con last summer, maybe there will be more.

I'm still alive :leaving:

Hope everyone is doing well :cheers:

Welcome back, Smurf!

Congrats on the Erasmus, Bucky! How exiting! I am sure it will be great.

Wait, did I miss something? Bucky got on her Erasmus thing? Congrats my Queen! Where are you going? (Presumably not the UK, because I could not be so lucky)

No. Nothing happened yet. I still have about a month of paperwork to get throught before I actually go anywhere. That is why I do not post about it. Anybody who has been here for a while knows that my first Erasmus project failed miserably, so I am doubly stressed this time round, and I am afraid to say anything is final until I am actually there and attending classes.

If somebody wants to know anything about Erasmus, I would be happy to explain. But I am not posting details about my own appllication before anything good actually comes of it.

Helena. ;) Yes, I am going to keep posting that link. :commie:

Checked chat, have you? :D

What is this about? :P

My exams are in May Bucky :( And I don't know the exact dates either, so wouldn't be able.to commit. Besides, I can't afford plane tickets to Vienna. :p Some other time though when there is a meet up a bit closer to me though

My exams are in May Bucky :( And I don't know the exact dates either, so wouldn't be able.to commit. Besides, I can't afford plane tickets to Vienna. :p Some other time though when there is a meet up a bit closer to me though

Well I finished The Godfather last night. It was awesome! I'm so glad I kept watching, honestly the first hour left me completely unmoved for some reason. I think maybe I was watching when I was too tired to appreciate anything if that makes sense.

Hi all! :D anyone still around from a long time ago? I feel very old.

I'm still alive :leaving:

Hope everyone is doing well :cheers:

Hello Blue Rose and Kungsmurfen. Lovely to meet you. :cheers: I'm Ned Stark (not really). Or ESio if you like. :)

How are you spamily?

Not going to read back at this instant,despite there being little spam to catch up. Will do that later.

For now: Hi!

Hi HC! *waves*

My exams are in May Bucky :( And I don't know the exact dates either, so wouldn't be able.to commit. Besides, I can't afford plane tickets to Vienna. :P Some other time though when there is a meet up a bit closer to me though

I know, that was just my answer to your asking me where I am going. :P

Well, when there is a meet up closer to you, it will probably be impossible for me. But I think the British have them quite often.

What is this about? :P

ab complained yesterday that the reason people miss each other in chat is because they log in for 20 seconds and then go out.

So, naturally, being the rational adult that I am, I logged into chat today, counted 20 seconds, wrote only "20 seconds already, time to go" and promptly left.

Congrats Helena :)

You should watch Sherlock, it's awesome!

I know, it's ridiculous. The only plausible justification I can think of is if they're replacing it with The Godfather: Part II, although I don't think that's what's gonna happen. I finished watching last night, so I'm really glad I got to see it before it was too late.

Dentists was okay. She does want me to go back, but that it's not urgent, so I'm going back in like a month.

PS New thread here. ;) http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/124061-tttne-450-one-thread-to-rule-them-all/page-7

I will certainly do whenever i can :)

The trailer seems awesome but still i have my doubts about certain characters...*cough* manderly *cough*

Tomorrow is my salvation day !

I will finally finish my last exam!

but i am not ready at all for it

Congrats Helena :)

I will certainly do whenever i can :)

The trailer seems awesome but still i have my doubts about certain characters...*cough* manderly *cough*

Tomorrow is my salvation day !

I will finally finish my last exam!

but i am not ready at all for it

Just watched the trailer now. I can only assume there's a lot of diverging storylines referenced there as there was a lot I didn't really understand or recognise from the novels. I didn't actually spot Manderly in the video...

Good luck for your last exam tomorrow! (How come you have an exam on a Sunday?) For what it's worth I think it's pretty rare to ever feel completely ready for an exam. Hope it goes well!

Archived