What characters would you like to see team up for something in the remaining books?

Robb_Warged

I want Hodor and Edd. Especially in a situation where bran wargs Hodor. Just to read what Edd would have to say haha

Dany and the Starks/loyalists, Dany and Stannis.

Yes Dany and fucking Stannis. Stannis would make a great Hand. He would respect her superior claim, see her brutal, vindictive side and enjoy it. Those 2 have executed more people then anyone else in the series.

Stannis and Dany with their basically interchangeable dialogue.

"I suppose I am indirectly responsible for my brothers death and now my families claim rests almost solely on my shoulders." "Bitch please."

"I burn those who I deem traitors." "Bitch please."

"I once marched my army through inhospitable conditions where many died because Comet." "Bitch please, except Winterfell."

"I once landed up in a situation where it was essential I take the nearest city otherwise my army would starve." "Bitch please."

"My claim is the only true one." "Bitch please."

"I condone torture when absolutely necessary." "Bitch please."

"I broke a truce to win a battle." "Shadowbaby."

There is probably more.

EDIT; "Some people think my methods of justice are a bit excessive." "Bitch please."

"I suppose I am indirectly responsible for my brothers death and now my families claim rests almost solely on my shoulders." "Bitch please."

"I once marched my army through inhospitable conditions where many died because Comet." "Bitch please, except Winterfell."

"I once landed up in a situation where it was essential I take the nearest city otherwise my army would starve." "Bitch please."

There is probably more.

EDIT; "Some people think my methods of justice are a bit excessive." "Bitch please."

I like Stannis and find Dany somewhat boring.... but I can't deny the truth in this post.

There is probably more.

"I've helped bring an entire continent to its knees while posing as its saviour." "Bitch please."

"I continue to insult, name usurper and wish death on some of the more popular characters in this series while refusing to accept or listen to their reasons for doing so." "Bitch please."

<snip>

This is great.

I'd like to see Jon, Davos and Asha join up in some form. Politically or fighting the Others, either one. Jaime, Brienne and the Brotherhood, which I think is what's probably going to actually happen. Sansa, Edmure and the Blackfish, to help take out Littlefinger.

Archived