What characters would you like to see team up for something in the remaining books?

Robb_Warged

I would love for arya and nymeria to team up with tryion to go north of the wall to find jon. I get this from tryions line "and who will go looking for you" that line haunts me for some reason.

And i dont see it as they go looking for jon in jon's body. I see that in the cells at castle black, but they go looking for jon in ghost. Fan fiction yes, but it would be so cool, and i think tryion and arya would be great together.

I want at least one scene where Jamie and Brienne kick some but together, just to satisfy my inner fangirl!

Danny and Tyrion will be a force to be reckoned with, I can see them enabling and driving each other towards their revenge (and hopefully towards Westeros)

And of course, Stark reunion!

This is great.

I'd like to see Jon, Davos and Asha join up in some form. Politically or fighting the Others, either one. Jaime, Brienne and the Brotherhood, which I think is what's probably going to actually happen. Sansa, Edmure and the Blackfish, to help take out Littlefinger.

I especially like Jon, Davos, and Asha. Three sane, reasonable people join up. Will wonders never cease.

I especially like Jon, Davos, and Asha. Three sane, reasonable people join up. Will wonders never cease.

Jon Regent/Night/War King Of the North, Asha Queen of the Iron and Rivers, Davos Stormking and hmm Dany as Dorne-Targ Dynasty. I guess in ASOIAF you can do a lot worse then having a young girl with dragons take control of a large region... Being content with Dorne maybe the Reach and Crown lands too why not. Davos doesn't need more then the Stormlands.

That'd be a legit ending. Way too good to happen, the end can't be to all the most rational even headed people.

I doubt this is within the realm of the likely - I'm not sure it's even possible given the geography involved and the timeline of ADwD - but:

In another thread, I've been introduced to the idea that Davos has already successfully recovered Rickon, and Manderly at least knows it. It'd be kick-ass IMO if Arya recovers Needle (and her desire to be who she is), meets up with Davos and Rickon en route to the North, and joins them in rallying the North.

If the Northmen and the wildlings could be reconciled, Tormund and the Greatjon would make an interesting pair of cohorts.

And, of course, a full Stark/Snow reunion.

Archived