WOW release speculations

Johnny Snowball

Hello every one! I'm new to the site and I just recently finished my first read of all the books so I am a bit of a newbie. I was wondering since there are thousands of theroies of how the books end is there any solid theories about when WOW is released?

I have googled a lot and found sources that claim we will hear a release date in February that will more than likely be between April and November of this year but one website said that his editor wasn't planning on releasing the book till 2016? Sometime in October 2012 he was supposed to have about 400/1500 pages of WOW done and writing words at a pace of any where between 250-350 words a day so that would put it kinda in the November 2015 - early 2016 range. Like I said this is just some stuff I gathered off google and youtube so it probably isn't very acurate but I would love to hear y'all's thoughts!

I think both events (announcing the publication date and publication) are at this stage unlikely not be tied to the show. I think the best we can hope for is him announcing he's more or less finished when this season concludes and the book being released Feb/March 2016. But that's the best case scenario and IMHO the year after that is more likely.

I am an optimistic person and like to think that maybe November-December of 2015 to February-March of 2016 will be good but it seems most people are expecting late 2016 or even up to 2017. I sure hope not but looking at past release dates it's probably more likely. Do yall think we will have to wait another 5-6 years for the 7th book?

the only solid information martin has given is that 'when its done, itll be done.' dont believe anything you see online about speculation either, plenty of us have been fooled from that already lol. martin has said that the day he finishes it hell go on his own blog and announce it there. nothing fancy, no hidden messages ect.

In before lock!

Abandoned all hope, those who enter here.

There is no way of knowing. There is no way to guess/use mathematical equations in order to get an estimate or an exact date. When he finishes, we will know. One way or another, we will know the ending of the series, in the next three years.

He's said clearly that he won't get "cute" about his announcement. When he's done writing, it will be posted to his website and then we will know. Soon after THAT his publishers will tell us when it will be available to us. The time between turning in a book and publication is typically 6 months to a year. I'm sure this will be fast-tracked, but it will also be a long book, so there is only so much rushing that can be done.

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again and you bear a living child.

Then WoW will be released, and not before

:bowdown: When do we start breaking down that prophecy and setting ourselves up for disappointment?

Archived