Quick question: Who has Robb's crown?

Floki of the Ironborn

Jaime Lannister or Lady Stoneheart?

I recall that Jaime took the crown from Ryman Frey and his drunk whore, but IIRC, Stoneheart is holding the crown when dealing with Brienne. If so, how did she get it from Jaime? It's been a while since I read the books, I was just curious if I was remembering it correctly.

Jaime took it off Ryman's whore and isn't mentioned again I think until we see LS with it. Although we hear that Ryman was captured and hung by the BwB so I just assumed Jaime gave it back to him? It's definitely a bit odd, I would've thought jaime would have been more likely to take it to KL

He doesn't take it though, he just instructs them to leave it. Ignoring this instruction is the one small bit of defiance Ryman can manage.

Since we're on the subject of Robb's crown, who do you think will eventually wear it?

Mel said in aSoS that all 3 leech kings would fall but then others would rise to wear their crowns

We have Tommen, using Joffrey's crown, Euron using Balon's, so who's going to crown with Robb's?

Since we're on the subject of Robb's crown, who do you think will eventually wear it?

Mel said in aSoS that all 3 leech kings would fall but then others would rise to wear their crowns

We have Tommen, using Joffrey's crown, Euron using Balon's, so who's going to crown with Robb's?

Rickon, most likely.

I guess it could be between Sansa and Jon; Jon is the heir by Robb's proclamation and Sansa is the heir apparent to those outside of Robb's inner circle.

Sansa is the closest one to LS, and Cat dislikes Jon, so I see more plausible for her and the BwB to crown Queen Sansa.

That always struck me as a bit odd. Jaime went to rather thorough lengths to ensure Jeyne Westerling isn't and doesn't become pregnant to deny the Northern Kingdom a symbol of defiance yet the Northern Crown doesn't receive these same lengths? It would seem to me Jaime should've taken possession of it then and there and either melted it down or sent it to KL as a trophy.

LS, basically. I mean, I have already stated that I think the red faith is not as good as it seems, maybe even influenced by their counterpart. She is an undead Zombie. The only difference between LS and a wigh seems to be that LS still has her own will, at least partially, because she is driven by a mission of revenge. If that ends, I can totally see her wearing the crown and do more evil, White-Walker-y stuff.

I think Jon is a candidate

Archived