The Ice Dragon Book

Black Dragons

Why is George Martian re-leased this book? There is similarities and differences in this children book it about littlie girl (Adara) who loves winters and born in worst winter ever remember in history and there this ICE DRAGON that show up once in while to Adara. Now George have said nothing of this, but the publishers have said it is set same world as ice and fire. Comments please

Well, like his Dunk & Egg series, I always thought this book was like a pre-history, but of the north. The Northeren kingdoms were quite vast at one time, and I thought it was said that the Valaryans may actully not have been the only ones with dragons. Its been awhile since i've read the book, but didn't Adaras dragon defeat the fire dragons?

Bran also sees something through the fires as WF burns, almost as if something is released.

it's been confirmed there is no connection, between the ice dragon, and the song of ice and fire series. while similarities exist, sadly (to my dismay as well), there are no connections. two separate entities

Archived