No WOW for 2015

Dorian Martell

You know what Cersei would do? She'd say she could've finished the books faster than GRRM or any other men, if only the gods had given her a penis

Euron already finished the books. Unfortunately, he gave them to the Faceless men in exchange for Balon's...fall.

And speaking only for myself, I find that I am very close to simply not caring.

I not sure what you mean by “not caring” but for myself, every season 5 rumour, and now this trailer, has made me feel better about this whole issue with the show “spoiling” the “ending” of the book series.

It’s like how Pride and Prejudice and the Sex and the City movie both end in a wedding, but I would hardly consider myself “spoiled" for P&P if I saw Carrie Bradshaw name-drop fashion designers for almost three hours.

GRRM has said that unless news regarding the 6th book comes from his (not a) blog, don't buy it. Plus, the statement from the publisher is not that the book won't come in 2015; it's that there are no (current) plans to publish in 2015. If Martin delivers a finished manuscript in the next few months, we'll probably see a book by the end of the year. Although, I have no idea how long it would take to edit a manuscript that size.

Thank you! If only more people realized this, the internet wouldn't be losing their collective minds.

Archived