Do you sleep with your teddy bear?

Fragile Bird

Apparently I missed this story when it came out in 2012.

35% of British adults admit to sleeping with a teddy bear, and an astonishing number, 25%, are male. And many of those men even take their bears with them when they travel, which is how the story came about. Travelodge did a survey after having dealt with 75,000 left-behind toys annually in 425 hotels. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/british-adults-sleep-with-teddy-bears_n_1290813.html

Do you sleep with a teddy bear or other stuffed animal? I stopped doing that, oh, maybe around age 4 or 5, but I do have numerous pillows on my bed that I could wrap my arms around if need be.... :)

The cuddly toys of my childhood have long since passed on to the great dustbin in the sky. To be honest, I don't even remember any of them.

However, I do have a mate who still has a teddy or two. He even dresses them up in Man City kits; no doubt to liven up the terrible awful sex he has with them, like that deviant Chef fella a few posts up.

Shocking.

is your friend a ManU fan? Because that's some kinky grudge sex if so.

The cuddly toys of my childhood have long since passed on to the great dustbin in the sky. To be honest, I don't even remember any of them.

Same except that I remember mine. Littlefoot from The Land Before Time and a Stay Puft Marshmallow man that had glow-in-the-dark eyes.

Not my own, no. But my wife has a stuffed rabit I bought her when we were still new and she sleeps with it every night. I admit, it is a wonderful knee pillow that I occasionally steal and use when she gets up before me.

For the Canadians on the Board....

You may remember the infamous teddy bear that Jian Ghomeshi had in his bedroom, that more than one woman reported he turned to face the wall because the teddy bear shouldn't witness what was about to happen. He was raised in Britain, wasn't he?

Archived