Which character do you think the show has left out will be the biggest mistake by D&D for not including them?

Salvador

Euron and Mando still have a shot in season 6. Its not looking good for Faegon and JonCon. I've given up with Stoneheart.

Shame we don't get Aeron. I really wanted to see him sacking Oldtown and drowning maesters.

Euron and Mando still have a shot in season 6. Its not looking good for Faegon and JonCon. I've given up with Stoneheart.

Shame we don't get Aeron. I really wanted to see him sacking Oldtown and drowning maesters.

I personally feel like it's reached the point where the only way Euron can be in the show, is if Daario = Euron turns out to be true. Starting off another massive plot featuring some Greyjoys the audience has never seen before, with less than 20 hours to go, seems like a bad move to me.

Daario's our only hope.

Personally, I'll be upset if euron and victarion are out for good. I think they will prove to be of importance in the future, especially Euron. Victarion has those great scenes with him and on the ship to Meereen. I was really looking forward to seeing him with Moqorro

As a non reader, I find the show to be simple and perfect.

Non inclusion of LSH and Aegon seemed very good as I think eventually they will just be side characters who are nothing but distractions.

So I think D&D were never mistaken.

Non inclusion of LSH and Aegon seemed very good as I think eventually they will just be side characters who are nothing but distractions.

Even if you love the show as it is, you really, really don't know what you're missing with these omissions.

Also, the show has introduced plenty of its own 'side characters' who haven't exactly been necessary (Ros, Olyvar, Ollie etc), and believe me, the book characters who are missing are a lot more interesting and fun than they are.

I know I know it's Patchface oh oh oh

It's obvious why he was cut (so far he's had no direct effect on the plot) but he would have been brilliant to see and would have worked really well on-screen (though presumably they would have toned down his appearance slightly). He might be slightly too old, but I can picture Gregor Fisher (known mostly for Rab C. Nesbitt to UK viewers) in the role.

If you don't read the books, how can you say you think the omission of xyz is perfect or beneficial to the story though? You would not know the relevant plot, no?

Simplicity is not something I expect people to be looking for in Game of Thrones.

Archived