Season 6 Casting, Sightings and Speculations

Swineherd

Reveal hidden contents

Ramsay will die - Rickon Stark will die - Osha the wildling will die - the four people who stabbed Jon will die - Roose Bolton will die - Smalljon Umber will die. It is known - I guarantee it.

From what this user is saying, it sounds as if this is what happens:

Reveal hidden contents

The Umbers sell out Rickon and Osha to the Boltons and switch sides. Rickon and Osha are executed, either by the Umbers or the Boltons. They are not on the crosses, but Rickon's dead body does make an appearance in the battle in some other fashion, maybe as some other kind of prop. The "in a way" is what gets me.

To be fair, this has already been speculated to be the case. I guess we'll see.

Also add that Wun Wun will die. At this rate I'm counting on Wildlings to be destroyed.

On 03/03/2016 at 7:03 AM, Newstar said:

I remember that there were several conflicting spoilers coming out around the time the Battle of the Bastards was filmed about who was allied with whom. It'd be nice to go back and see who was telling the truth and discern other spoilers that way.

User docmantistobogan on Reddit claims to have worked on Season 6 and started posting alleged spoilers on Season 6 a few months ago. He/she claims to have been the one to post the picture of the shieldmen from the battle filming. His/her substantive spoilers were the following, posted in chronological order:

1. "Sansa will at some point meet Jon and Littlefinger. They play a part in the battle."

2. "House Mormont, Stark, Hornwood, The Wildlings, House Mazin (show specific?) and assorted 'Northern Allies' versus House Bolton, Karstark, Umber, and Sellswords at the northern battle. The army of the Vale joins in toward the end of the battle." [Note from me: House Mazin is named after Craig Mazin, the guy who told D&D they had a big problem after they showed him the original pilot. This was posted four months ago.]

3. "[Brienne's] not at the battle of the bastards. She is at the siege at Riverrun, though."

4. "The shot of Ramsay is from the beginning of the battle in episode 9."

5. "It's not that the Night's Watch won't accept him. It's because he died and was resurrected - so his watch was ended. Don't expect those who stabbed him to be alive for very long."

6. On the burning figure on the cross: "That's not Rickon. He is in the battle, though, in a way."

7. On the prediction that Mel will burn Rickon: "Doesn't happen."

8. "I worked on season six. Some of the most ambitious scenes yet created are coming up, don't worry about it - you ain't seen nothing yet."

9. To a commenter saying that he'd doubt the Karstarks and Umbers would put up with Northern children being burned: "You'd be surprised."

10. "[Rickon] hasn't been recast. But he isn't on the crosses."

For deaths in the Northern storyline, this is what this user claims will happen:

Reveal hidden contents

Ramsay will die - Rickon Stark will die - Osha the wildling will die - the four people who stabbed Jon will die - Roose Bolton will die - Smalljon Umber will die. It is known - I guarantee it.

From what this user is saying, it sounds as if this is what happens:

Reveal hidden contents

The Umbers sell out Rickon and Osha to the Boltons and switch sides. Rickon and Osha are executed, either by the Umbers or the Boltons. They are not on the crosses, but Rickon's dead body does make an appearance in the battle in some other fashion, maybe as some other kind of prop. The "in a way" is what gets me.

To be fair, this has already been speculated to be the case. I guess we'll see.

All sounds plausible until his death predictions. He got one of his facts wrong, which makes me question the authenticity.

Spoiler

In the show Jon is stabbed by 6 members of the Nights Watch not 4.

• 1 month later...

Archived