Why didn't Daenerys console her Dragons.

Young Biff

You mean after the shepherd brings her his daughter's remains? Turning back to console them would just make it harder for everyone involved emotionally. It's the same deal with young kids, sometimes you just have to leave without looking back.

You have to understand, She is the first Targ in 150 years to have real living dragons. The only knowledge viable in the the world of Ice and Fire on dragons is on Westeros where she has never been to. The best she know about Dragons is what her Brothers and westeroi Allies tells her and they, only know of stories of past Dragons. Cut her some slack here!

You mean after the shepherd brings her his daughter's remains? Turning back to console them would just make it harder for everyone involved emotionally. It's the same deal with young kids, sometimes you just have to leave without looking back.

Sometimes you just have to leave your kids behind without looking back? That is wrong in so many ways that I just don't know where to begin!

Animals might be a bit different however. When you tie your doggy up for bad behavior, you can't give in to his whining or he wins.

Uhh....no.

Just that dragons kill people, but usually only when commanded to do so. The Targs kept their dragons chained up in a pit in KL, so I don't see how Daenerys locking them up makes her incompetent.

She locked them up because they killed someone. Dragons kill people, therefore she is incompetent.

She locked them up because they killed someone. Dragons kill people, therefore she is incompetent.

Knives kill people, too. I suppose that would make everyone with a kitchen incompetent... stupid humans. :rolleyes:

Dragons are the Targ family legacy. She tries her best, but considering no one's seen a dragon for ages, anyone who would know how to properly train one would be long dead. That doesn't make her incompetent. She has enough flaws without trying to push that one onto her as well.

But no, I seriously doubt that any amount of consoling would have prevented the dragons from acting out. They don't know or care why they're being kept in a cave, they only know that they want out.

Knives kill people, too. I suppose that would make everyone with a kitchen incompetent... stupid humans. :rolleyes:

Dragons are the Targ family legacy. She tries her best, but considering no one's seen a dragon for ages, anyone who would know how to properly train one would be long dead. That doesn't make her incompetent. She has enough flaws without trying to push that one onto her as well.

But no, I seriously doubt that any amount of consoling would have prevented the dragons from acting out. They don't know or care why they're being kept in a cave, they only know that they want out.

Ok, let me explain this again, because it seems hard for you to grasp a simple concept. Dragons are born naturally for fire and blood. You don't lock up a Lion because it killed a Rabbit, same goes for a Dragon. It is there natural instinct to kill. The fact that Daenerys can't realize this, shows she is incompetent. She lets her emotions get in the way of functional decisions.

Ok, let me explain this again, because it seems hard for you to grasp a simple concept. Dragons are born naturally for fire and blood. You don't lock up a Lion because it killed a Rabbit, same goes for a Dragon. It is there natural instinct to kill. The fact that Daenerys can't realize this, shows she is incompetent. She lets her emotions get in the way of functional decisions.

Just because somebody disagrees with you doesn't mean that they don't understand what you're trying to say :rolleyes:

And please don't compare a child's death to a rabbits.

Sometimes you just have to leave your kids behind without looking back? That is wrong in so many ways that I just don't know where to begin!

Animals might be a bit different however. When you tie your doggy up for bad behavior, you can't give in to his whining or he wins.

Lol do you have kids? It's much easier on them when mom/dad says a quick goodbye than a drawn out emotional farewell. Of course, I'm talking about running to the grocery store or a doctor's appt, not abandonment (obviously).

Just because somebody disagrees with you doesn't mean that they don't understand what you're trying to say :rolleyes:

And please don't compare a child's death to a rabbits.

To a Dragon a child is nothing more than rabbit.

There should really be nothing to disagree with as I have just stated what a Dragons biological function is. A biological function is factual, not opinionated. Again, Daenerys ignores the biological function and lets her emotions get in the way, which is basically feminism for you.

There should really be nothing to disagree with as I have just stated what a Dragons biological function is. A biological function is factual, not opinionated. Again, Daenerys ignores the biological function and lets her emotions get in the way, which is basically feminism for you.

If anything, leaving dragons out in the open to and letting them roast people is more idiotic than chaining them up.

:rolleyes: :bang: :dunce: :shocked: Pick one, they're all appropriate responses to such a stupid comment.

Archived