Your avatar - why do you have the one you have

Bluetiger

Why?

WHY!?

I Ser created this picture! I am master of propoganda for his grace, King Stannis!

And I am severly understaffed.

:bowdown:

I shall hang flyers about the realm for you, good Ser

As to the OP, mine's a screenshot from Valhalla Rising

I prefer a brooding Mads Mikkelsen with one eye to a petulant Mads Mikkelsen with bleedy eye

I was never allowed to have pets. And one day I found this picture of a cat with "WANTED" above, and I thought it was perfect for an avatar.

I also like cats very much, but that is kind of obvious.

Off-topic:

Weeping Sore, if you liked Secret Ceremony you should totally read Rosaura at 10 o'clock. It's a long story from the same author, Marco Denevi, and I consider it way better than Secret Ceremony. I haven't seen any of the film adaptations of those stories, but I guess that if you like the film, you're gonna like the book too.

Because show Salladhor Saan is pants-shittingly awesome and I've somewhat fallen into a tradition of using pictures of (usually minor) characters from the show as avatars. Probably stemming from my admiration for how on-the-ball the casting dept. has been, even for the less used and less important characters.

I was never allowed to have pets. And one day I found this picture of a cat with "WANTED" above, and I thought it was perfect for an avatar.

I also like cats very much, but that is kind of obvious.

I adore you av..wanted dead&alive..awesome!

And the name "Baltan"? Does it have a meaning?

Archived