Telephone Pictionary XX - Spring - Start/End sentances page 10. post your guesses

Pebble thats Stubby

Damn, now I am even more sorry to not be able to participate, I want to see Tato's contributions. :(

I might just be a replacement or do the bonus chains.

Tato, the length of the sentence is not important, it can be anything from like 3 words to several lines. It is good if the starting sentence makes at least a little bit of sense ... but experience shows that is not absolutely necessary. :P

Welcome Potatoe. Basically any sentence will do. but for this game the FIRST sentances in the game need to have some connection to the word spring.

I now have sentences from all players currently signed up. I hoping for 2 more players however I will start the game on Friday evening no matter what. (we can have a short game if necessary)

Bucky - your more than welcome to bonus chains if you want.

If anyone wants a bonus chain while you wait please ask.

Welcome Potatoe. Basically any sentence will do. but for this game the FIRST sentances in the game need to have some connection to the word spring.

I now have sentences from all players currently signed up. I hoping for 2 more players however I will start the game on Friday evening no matter what. (we can have a short game if necessary)

Bucky - your more than welcome to bonus chains if you want.

If anyone wants a bonus chain while you wait please ask.

alright, like the Mightiest Spud, i will jump in and give it a go. though i don't keep a cell phone, is that an issue?

i looked at other thread links... but still couldn't see many sentence examples but think i might have an idea or two.

who should i pm? would that be you, Pebble

?

i am a virgin so be gentle please. :smoking:​

Yay, we have 9 players and 9 sentences. 3 of whom are pictionary virgins.

we have enough players for a full game. but if anyone else wants in there is still time.

Send me a PM with your Sentence by Friday12 noon GMT (UK time) and I will add you to the fun.

Archived