Telephone Pictionary XX - Spring - Start/End sentances page 10. post your guesses

Pebble thats Stubby

Welcome to the 20th edition of Telephone Pictionary.

Round 9 Deadline Sentances due at 14:30 GMT Wednesday 11th March UK time GMT + / - 0

LAST DRAWING ROUND

Many thanks to all the previous hosts and of course a special thanks as always to TC who hosted the very special and fabulous last game.

The theme for this game is Spring.

Your starting sentences has to have some connection to spring, Either the season or if your being faciesios I don't care if I have to stand on my head and squint really hard to get the connection.

About the game:

If you haven't played before have no fear we love new players and don't bite (unless you ask). Don't think you have to be able to draw to play, or even be able to describe stuff accurately, that's part of the fun. Check out the results of our previous games, it's required viewing on cold winter days when you are feeling blue.

Players: Bolded are done with the current round

Koba

morticia

TC

Blackbear

RhaenysB

Lany

Potatoe

Quoth

Rocksniffer

Possible Replacements:

Helena

Bucky

Nasca

Bonus Chains:

Bonus chains will be available, and may be requested when you task for the round has been completed. Bonus chains may be available before the game starts.

Bucky

Blackbear

Rocksniffer

Rhaenys

Potatoe

TC

Morticia

Helena

Game Flow:

Everyone signed up should start by PMing me with a Sentence. with some connection to the word Spring.

Please title your PM's as '*board name* - Pictionary' to help me keep track of everything.

When the game starts, each of the original sentences will be sent out to a different player. This player will have approximately 72 hours (3 days) to draw the sentance and send me a PM with a link to the picture.

At the end of those 72 hours, the sentence will be sent to a third person, who hasn't seen anything from that chain before. This person will have approximately 48 hours to send in a sentence summarizing the picture.

All times will use BST, it's my local time and it's fairly easy to work out from wherever you are.

Each Chain will start with a Sentence and end with one. There will be a maximum of 9 rounds (otherwise the game never ends), less if we have less than nine Players.

If you cannot meet a deadline, please notify me as soon as you've received the sentence (or picture) -- or, better yet, tell me before you receive one. I will find somebody else and send it there. I will also do this automatically if you have not completed the round by the deadline (usually 72 hours for pictures and 48 hours for sentences). Somebody who consistently fails to meet deadlines will be kicked out of the game at my discretion. Especially somebody who doesn't announce that they cannot meet a deadline beforehand!

I will update this opening post to indicate what round we are on and when deadlines are.

Picture/sentence standards:

• Any drawing program--Photoshop, Flash, MS Paint--will do. Drawing pictures by hand and scanning/taking a photo of them will also do. Basically, anything will do as long as I can see it.
  • Having said that, please draw everything from scratch. You can use Google Images as a reference, but don't paste other people's pictures into your own.
  • In images, words are completely banned! Letters and symbols are allowed/banned at my discretion. But try not to use them except when absolutely vital. I'm usually strict when it comes to letters and very lenient when it comes to symbols.
  • Please don't intentionally mislead anybody! Do the most accurate non-legalistic picture that you can. The chain will find a way to mutate anyway.
  • When you describe a picture the general idea is more important than the specifics.
  • Pictures shouldn't be too small, which basically means as long as I can see them and they can be viewed in their entirety on one page, you're fine.
  • Pictures should be the right way up (this may seem obvious but it has happened, most hosting sites can rotate pictures, and most image viewing software can too.)
  • Photographs are best saved as JPGs; otherwise, if in doubt, you should probably save as a PNG. Do not save as a BMP under any circumstances or I'll have to ask you to reformat it before sending it onward, and nobody wants that. If you're using MS paint, remember to save your pictures as .jpg NOT keep the .bmp saving!
  • Please be mindful of where you upload your pictures to. Tinypic deletes its pictures without warning. Imgur is probably your best bet (imgur.com).
  • No Photobucket. It links to the gallery and not the pictures. Images hosted on Photobucket will not be accepted.
  • Link to the photo. Not the Gallery.
  • When you upload, don't save it under a name that will hint at its origins. This is something else that you'll need to reformat over.
  • Okay, on to sentences. Keep it to one sentence and don't be too legalistic about what you are summarizing.
  • Please don't break the site rules. Keep it reasonably safe for work.
  • Reasonably safe for work means this: We're not prudes here, but don't post anything which would make co-players uncomfortable.
  • I hold overall autonomy of the game, if I decide a drawing/sentence is not suitable, tough.
Miscellaneous:

• Please don't talk to other players about the sentences/pictures you got. If somebody tells you anything about a chain you haven't seen yet, please let me know.
  • I will note in-thread if somebody is behind.
  • If you haven't sent a link in within 48 hours (but not the full 72), I might send you a prod (might if I remember). Other actions may be taken if you're inactive for the full round.
  • Please use 1 PM conversation for this game, otherwise my PM cannot hold a new conversation for every turn and/or thoughts on the game.

If you have any questions regarding the rules, feel free to ask them here or by PM!

You can count me in as a back up if you need one . I have my eyes set on the worst drawing record . :smug:

I'm pretty sure Hally already won it:

Koba said: When Friday Night Lights character ends up in Game of Thrones only thing that stands between him and yellow, flame throwing dragon is bunch of leprechauns and luckily for him he managed to jam one right between the dragon's eyes.

Hally drew: NSFW! http://i.imgur.com/Qz9GdAi.jpg

Archived