What is really annoying you today?

Fragile Bird

The people at work who keep up a running commentary about everything. Jeez, I really don't need to know every single thing you do, particularly irritating when it's the eight time in two days you're talking about something

Since I was just posting about this in the Walking Dead thread - motherfucking commercials annoy me. They drive me to the brink of insanity. For the past year I have had cable for the first time in a long while. I mostly got it for sports, but there are a couple of tv shows I try to catch too. Maybe it is a good thing overall, but I've found that I can't sit there and just cruise through TV channels like when I was a kid because half of the content on my television is an advertisement. And worse, it has spread pretty thoroughly to the internet as well. I can't watch a 15 second news clip without sitting through a 30 second commercial? Go fuck yourself, advertisement. Get your shitty product the fuck out of my face when I'm trying to listen to music on youtube. I've gotten to the point of half-heartedly trying to remember the most annoying advertisements in order to make a point of never buying that product.

I'm an annoyance to myself today. Just sone of those days where everything that mildly bothers me is magnified such that I'm all archhghghagagdgh and urghjgahgasdhga. My dog barks too fucking much and none of my training techniques have cured him of this and I am seriously questioning why we no longer beat our pets. I want to cut off my boobs with my own steak knife because I just really want to go out and run and these annoying things prevent me from doing that without significant pain. Also, like S John, fuck advertisements. These fucking things are even making it through my ad blocks. My ipad feels unusable because everything has to pause to play another ad, which often then crashes the program. It's like "yay, i have a snazzy laptop/tablet/phone just so i can have a better advertisement viewing experience." Urguhhgahghghahga

Archived