TTTNE 451: Going Boldly where no Spam has gone before

Pebble thats Stubby

Tater got a puppy! :D That is awesome!

Rhae and eYRON...I :love: your posts!

Happy Belated Birthday to Chickee! Maple syrup candy=YUMMY!

Buck...the smoking thing is weird. I'm a smoker and I don't even smoke in my kitchen :dunno:

Gillio...does it feel weird to be getting rid of the shop?

K_T, please feel better soon!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I haven't wanted to drag the thread down with everything that is going on. We are hopefully getting Pops into rehab today.

Tater got a puppy! :D That is awesome!

Rhae and eYRON...I :love: your posts!

Happy Belated Birthday to Chickee! Maple syrup candy=YUMMY!

Buck...the smoking thing is weird. I'm a smoker and I don't even smoke in my kitchen :dunno:

Gillio...does it feel weird to be getting rid of the shop?

K_T, please feel better soon!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I haven't wanted to drag the thread down with everything that is going on. We are hopefully getting Pops into rehab today.

:grouphug: Bex.

Best wishes for your pops, your family and you.

It was awesome. Es ist bekannt.

IC Implantate, Virus des Wahnsinns, Ballonfahrten Stratosphäre? Com'on!

Aber MStrong und CFirth waren ehrfürchtige!

:grouphug: Bex.

IC Implantate, Virus des Wahnsinns, Ballonfahrten Stratosphäre? Com'on!

Aber MStrong und CFirth waren ehrfürchtige!

Ok, I almost understood what you said.

I don't really speak German and you've exposed me. :D

Still, I stand by my original statement. The movie was great fun. :D

Just watched 'Horns' after finishing the book a few days ago. Once again, the book wins.

Here's one Tater will appreciate...Wednesday night, I found a urine sample cup sitting next to my coffee cup. There was a lid and a label on it, but it wasn't in a bag. I picked it up to read the patient label so I could locate the offending coworker and it was still warm. I went on a rant and one of the newer nurses took it from me and proceeded to take the lid off.

And drank it. I was shocked.

They had heated up apple juice in the microwave :tantrum:

And yes...I did get revenge with the old surgical lubricant on the earpiece of the phone later that night.

Ok, I almost understood what you said.

I don't really speak German and you've exposed me. :D

Still, I stand by my original statement. The movie was great fun. :D

I don't speak German either :D I am taking lessons in order to move there in October '15 if I am extremely lucky.

It was good but I liked Tinker tailor soldier spy way more that this. However everyone should take a lesson from Kingsman, Manners maketh man.

:grouphug: for Bex.

A lot of that introvert stuff applies to me, except I am not productive in any way, shape or form :P

I don't feel like posting because I have nothing to contribute :( I'm trying to make friends wherever I go, be social, have a positive outlook but I'm sucking at it. I guess I'm awful at making friends...

I'm an INFP. Basically I am as feely and emotional as one can get, really :P my friend is an INFJ and the major difference is that he is a hell of a lot calmer and logical than I am. I am not logical or rational in any way at all :P which means I'm not suitable for any freaking job in the world. xD

Hope you are all doing well.

Also, Esio - your abbreviation reminds me of Ezio. Can I call you Ezio? xD

Judging by what you've said, I'd hazard a guess that INFPs are their harshest critics. :P Apparently INFPs are super creative. What creative stuff do you enjoy? Shakespeare, Tim Burton, Kurt Cobain, Albert Camus and Johnny Depp are / were all INFPs. Maybe you're destined to be a rock star / Hollywood star. :D

What's this Ezio then? As long as it's not something really stupid, lol. Go on then, why not.

Let's hope Napoleon doesn't end up like his namesake . He's muc. Less ambitious that's for sure . Mostly he just wants to run around.

HC- I might be made of cold smooth confidence but i get how she's feeling. She's not a bad person. She's smart and hard working but she's simply too childishl and vain .still i can't be bothered to validate her insecurities.

Yes Bucky we have scrabble I. Cyrillic but this one was English.

Smokers suck imo . I'm not sorry.

Kingsman is not a good movie imo ,it's just a popcorn masher. I went in with my caramel popcorn expecting Bullshit and that's what I got so I don't complain and I don't fault it for what it is . I don't regret it but I definitely wouldn't watch it again and I definitely won't remember it.

Rhae- I know ,we Must have talked about weather for hours in the past .

well autumn is great, we get to wear whatever we want from both ends of the closet and it's great for comfy chill activities . :cheers:

Noggy , are you advertising Google translate ? You do work there after all :p

Hey bexy . Hang in there :grouphug:

I have two German lectures tomorrow :( who gives lectures on Saturday ? Germans ! And it's not the cute miss Hoffman either , saturdays it's the not so lovely smoke breath and alcohol red Madame Koch :ack:

Eta: oh bexy. In our school that is punishable by rectum duties for a month . :lol:

Esio : ezio is a super cool swanky assassin who in his old age looks like Sean Connery . young ezio

middle aged ezio

old ezio

Spam is life. And as Tyrion said to Jamie, ". . . life is full of possibilities." We spam because something good always shows up. Maybe not every day. maybe not when we need it, but eventually there will be something that rewards you for having spammed.

And there's this: spring really is coming :)

eta

And I think what Pete Townsend of the Who said about rock n' roll applies here as well, "rock (insert "spam") doesn't help you deal with life, it just lets you dance all over it."

Beautiful photos, as always!

Hahaha if I ever have a Canadian $5 bill I'll be sure to make the proper artistic add-ons then frame it xD

Talking about art, inspired by this;http://hideyourarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/melting_sheldon-480x225.jpg

I made this keychain awhile back;http://i.imgur.com/f1i4rei.jpg

Make more of them and sell them on Etsy! That is awesome Cora!

You're so suave you put James Bond to shame.

Rhae - this winter you could easily have an hour long conversation on the weather (Boston set records for the coldest February ever - poor Mr.L.O.).

He picked the wrong time to take a job there :lol: he's getting tired of it.

Happy Friday yall!

Remind me to tell you later about my adventures in being almost burgaled.

*Brewing Old Man Winter tea to summon Lady O back to tell her tale*

*Puts refreshments out on THE SNACK COUNTER OF REQUIREMENT*

*Grabs a seat next to Mark and Gillio*

Tater, its only been a few dreadful ones....I mean in total maybe three "abusive" if that's what we're calling them. :dunno: but I'm just horrible with relationships. Though its to be expected I suppose....so yeah. Done.

Congrats on the pup and what a chill name xP

Bex, :grouphug: I'm glad you're around! Thought of you today.

HC I always adore your photographs :thumbsup:

Rhae, do they also teach how to repair that procrastination bug? :p

If so, tell me all you learn!!

Helena I'm taking a HoC break, (have you finished??) all six seasons of The Powerpuff girls was just made available on Netflix as of yesterday.....and I plan on watching them :blushing:

Yes I'm a big baby, whatever. :leaving:

Thank you for the compliments Ned and LadyO :wub:

Tater, like his namesake? Are you afraid he'll be highly sexual :lol:

I started taking something to help me sleep, and so far I think its working... I'm usually tired around 6pm usually go to bed by 8pm and then I wake up around 3am.

That's like seven hours people!! Two hours more than I ever sleep!

That's a good sleep Cora!

I sleep better with Camomile tea, apparantly its also good for anxiety.

Bex - we've been planning to get out for a while, we did hope to sell it, so it doesn't really feel weird, yet.

There are so many things around the house that have been neglected so it will be a while till its all ship shape around here, maybe then it'll feel weird, dunno.

However everyone should take a lesson from Kingsman, Manners maketh man.

I'll be buying new glasses soon and I've decided to start wearing more shirts, too - so I am taking a lesson about the look.

The manners will be more difficult though. For the life of me, I can't keep a straight face for more than 5 minutes - and a gentleman must be serious. :D

Noggy , are you advertising Google translate ? You do work there after all :P

No, I'm advertising dictionaries in general. :D

Archived