Euron's true identity

Dorne in the USA

Euron appears to be something he is not. I don't believe he is Theon's uncle though he might have once been. Could he be a thrall of the Great Other? Arthur Dayne? A Faceless Man? Going through all the random options, I have decided I have no idea and need your help. Euron ( Your Wrong) is all I hear when I think about him or re-read chapters associated with him. He clearly has a large issue with Oldtown and I believe he is trying to expose the maesters in some way. He could be as he says he is but I don't believe it. I have seen and read some funny theories such as he is Bran, Bloodraven, Daario, even Rhagar. So I just am curious as to your theories on Ol' One Eye.

He might be involved in some extremely dodgy dark sorcery, and maybe he has something to with the Maester's Conspiracy, and I think we will find out a lot about him, but when it comes to his identity, I think there is no question about it. He is Euron of House Greyjoy and that is it.

Euron appears to be something he is not. I don't believe he is Theon's uncle though he might have once been. Could he be a thrall of the Great Other? Arthur Dayne? A Faceless Man? Going through all the random options, I have decided I have no idea and need your help. Euron ( Your Wrong) is all I hear when I think about him or re-read chapters associated with him. He clearly has a large issue with Oldtown and I believe he is trying to expose the maesters in some way. He could be as he says he is but I don't believe it. I have seen and read some funny theories such as he is Bran, Bloodraven, Daario, even Rhagar. So I just am curious as to your theories on Ol' One Eye.

Euron is Euron. Now Lord of the House Greyjoy, and King of the Seastone Chair. Son of Quellon and a Lady of the noble house Sunderly. He is the brother of Balon, Victation, Aeron, and Urrigon. He is the uncle of Theon, Maron, Rodrick, and Asha,

If he is not who everyone else claims he is, then the Storm God has pulled a a thick veil over the eyes of the Iron Born.

No offense, but this is a stupid post. In all seriousness, he says he is Euron, the people who have known him since he was young say he is Euron, even his enemies know he is Euron.

Euron is Euron. Now Lord of the House Greyjoy, and King of the Seastone Chair. Son of Quellon and a Lady of the noble house Sunderly. He is the brother of Balon, Victation, Aeron, and Urrigon. He is the uncle of Theon, Maron, Rodrick, and Asha,

If he is not who everyone else claims he is, then the Storm God has pulled a a thick veil over the eyes of the Iron Born.

No offense, but this is a stupid post. In all seriousness, he says he is Euron, the people who have known him since he was young say he is Euron, even his enemies know he is Euron.

Exactly. I mean, there might be a few people in the series who might be worth considering "is he really" but Euron is most definitely not one of them.

Euron is Euron. Even though Darrio is a violent POS he's no Euron in terms of evil. He's practical, get the job self serving evil. Euron is evil for chaos sake more then anything.

I think people want there to be more to Euron because in some sense with Tywin and Joffery dead, the season needs a powerful ambitious villain and he's it, but rather then develop him he's just introduced and then quickly forgotten about.

Euron is Euron. Even though Darrio is a violent POS he's no Euron in terms of evil. He's practical, get the job self serving evil. Euron is evil for chaos sake more then anything.

I think people want there to be more to Euron because in some sense with Tywin and Joffery dead, the season needs a powerful ambitious villain and he's it, but rather then develop him he's just introduced and then quickly forgotten about.

He was never introduced in the show to begin with.

Archived