What GoT house or family would you most want to be in and why ?

KL70

House Tyrell. They live in a comfortable climate, have a lot of money and land, seem to find positions for their various side-branches (like Lazy Leo's father being the Commander of the City Watch in Oldtown IIRC), and just generally have it very good as long as you don't live on the Sunset Sea coast.

House Targaryen, because Daenerys is destined to become ruler of the Seven Kingdoms and is the only one worthy of the crown...

Daenerys is not worthy of the Iron Throne.

1. She is not honorable unlike Stannis, he keeps his word, Daenerys scammed the 8,000 unsullied seller and had him burned instead of paying him, when you think about it, she got the army with no honor in doing so.

2. She is not just unlike Stannis, she did not give justice to the poor man's innocent 3 year old daughter who was burned / murdered by Drogon. Stannis would have sentenced Drogon to death because of that horrible crime.

3. Her claim is not strong because the Targaryens defeated by conquest, Stannis Baratheon is the rightful king by law of Westeros. stop denying yourselves with this fact.

Stannis Baratheon is the one true king.

It so happens that he is honorable, just and all about duty.

Ned Stark died for Stannis,

1. She is not honorable unlike Stannis, he keeps his word, Daenerys scammed the 8,000 unsullied seller and had him burned instead of paying him, when you think about it, she got the army with no honor in doing so.

2. She is not just unlike Stannis, she did not give justice to the poor man's innocent 3 year old daughter who was burned / murdered by Drogon. Stannis would have sentenced Drogon to death because of that horrible crime.

3. Her claim is not strong because the Targaryens defeated by conquest, Stannis Baratheon is the rightful king by law of Westeros. stop denying yourselves with this fact.

Care to actually play the game, or are you only here to spread anti-Targ propaganda? By the way, it's not conquest. "Right of arms" might apply, but is a stretch since Robert was offered the throne courtesy of being next in line anyway. If he'd said no, they would have gone to the next in line. Killing the crown prince does not make you the king, and no one was conquering anything.

I would want to be part of multiple houses, for various reasons.

Stark: because they are likely to survive the coming slaughter, and have nice wolves.

Lannister: because I look great in red, they have an awesome unofficial motto, and for the cash. I also like the idea of hanging with cousin Tyrion.

Targaryen: because dragons, and I'm used to dealing with eccentric people.

Tyrell: because of Highgarden, mostly.

Dayne: because there's something important about them that we haven't learned yet, and mystery is fun!

Reed: because they've managed to stay out of the worst of things for the most part. Plus...moving castle!

To choose one from those is hard. But I guess I'd go with Stark because it's the first one I listed and thus, subconsciously probably my favorite. I live in Wisconsin, so I imagine the general climate of the North would be okay for me.

Care to actually play the game, or are you only here to spread anti-Targ propaganda?

LOL! Actually, in the Game of Thrones, I think Storm_King made a strong play against me! Unfortuantely, he is wrong though. He supports the usurpers to the throne at the foundation of his aurgument. Daenerys is the one true heir to the throne.

Daenerys takes the crown and unites the families...

Queen: Daenerys

Hand of the Queen: Tyrion

Lord Commander of the Queensguard: Arya

Archived