The Wall falling as a future season finale?

Takiedevushkikakzvezdy

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine they'd have to.

If it happens at the end of TWOW, that sets up the final conflict at the end of the series.

So, it can't be overlooked, and I imagine viewers would be horribly let down if it happened offscreen.

[iNT. Winterfell. Two characters are eating breakfast. The screen shakes for a few seconds.]

CHARACTER ONE: What was that?

CHARACTER TWO: *looks out window* Umm, the Wall just fell down.

CHARACTER ONE: Oh, bugger...

Yeah, it just doesn't do justice...

I always thought the coolest way to end a season would be if the WW kill one of Dany's dragons. And we have a close up on the dragons face on the ground and its eyes open and their blue.

This is of course assuming dragons can be turned into wights. Having a dragon on the WW side would make the fight a little more fair

I always thought the coolest way to end a season would be if the WW kill one of Dany's dragons. And we have a close up on the dragons face on the ground and its eyes open and their blue.

This is of course assuming dragons can be turned into wights. Having a dragon on the WW side would make the fight a little more fair

Getting the Dragon to the White Walkers is a bit problematic at the moment when both are still very far from Westeros.

HBO has increased the show's budget since the show began...Kit Harington himself said that money was no object during this past season (season 5) . I see no reason to believe that they couldn't effectively show the Wall falling in dramatic fashion if the story calls for it at some point.

HBO has increased the show's budget since the show began...Kit Harington himself said that money was no object during this past season (season 5) . I see no reason to believe that they couldn't effectively show the Wall falling in dramatic fashion if the story calls for it at some point.

Exactly. In season 3, we saw some awesome shots of massive blocks of the Wall falling during The Climb. Imagine that x 1000. It would be amazing.

Collapse of the Wall, if it happens, is such an impressive and important event, that I doubt they will skip it. I am sure GRRM would have told B&W about this even before they started filming the Season1 - so they would plan accordingly.

I do not see this happening in Season 5, but this definitively could be an impressive finale for Season 6.

Last scene of Season 6. It is known. And why is everybody so sure Dany will fight the Others? At this point, I believe everyone to fight them knows about them already: Wildlings, Night's Watch, Jon, Sam, Stannis, Mel, possibly Roose. Dany has no knowledge about even legends of Others and if she would hear them she would acknowledge them as bullshit.

Archived