The Raspberry Movie Awards - Razzie Night

The Anti-Targ

Are you even allowed to make a stand alone movie based on something popular? I'm pretty sure there's a 3 movie minimum if it's something that already has an audience

What if Fight Club came out today?????

Fight Club was based on a stand alone book I think.

Drive is the only example I can think of off the top of my head. No plans for a sequel even though the second book came out a year or two ago.

There's an Atlas Shrugged 3?

/Just shoot me in the face

That speech alone requires a whole movie.

Realistically, it is kinda a long story and the movie's have all bombed and each one has been cheaper then the one before it.

I'm pretty sure Fifty Shades is slated for three films so if it can do it why can't Atlas Shrugged? They're both poorly written, fan-fiction masturbatory aids

And at least 50 shades has content (or so I hear) that anyone can, in theory, get into a masturbatory mood over. Though I haven't seen the movie and don't know the books, so I am not entirely sure about the nature of the sexual content. I just hear that there is quite a lot of it.

For me, it would have been a toss up between Noah and Transcendence, steaming piles of shite so they were

I'm struggling to think of any 2014 releases aside from these that I have seen that I like less than these. I must say I didn't hate either of them, but they weren't very good movies. So even though I liked these movies more than you did I think in terms of worst movie of the year one of these would probably win. But only because I haven't seen any of the genuinely awful movies from 2014.

Archived