A New Look at Guessing Games-#9 - Favorite Ladies

lil' ghost

Welcome to the next New Guessing Game!

We're gonna give a shout out to the Women this game.

• No animals
  • Any woman from any book can be submitted [TPATQ, Dunk & Egg, TRP, Historic Woman, or any woman from the ASOIAF series.]

PM me lil' ghost with the title: New GG - Women - your username

Thanks Bustard for bring this new game to us! :cheers:

SCORING & RULES

Round 1:

Instead of providing a clue, I will begin by offering the names of #21-#30 in alphabetical order. At this point, participants will submit what they believe to be the most likely order.

For every correct guess, the participant receives 5 points. For every guess that is off by 1, the participant receives 3 points. For every guess that is off by 2, the participant receives 1 point.

For ties, participants receive 4 points for guessing within range and 2 points for missing the range by 1. (No points awarded for missing range by 2.)

Round 2:
When the first round of guessing is complete, I will reveal #11-#20 in the same fashion. However, the point values double. [10, 6, 2 points] [Ties: 8, 4, 0]

Round 3 (Final Round):
Again, I will reveal #1-#10 in alphabetical order. The point values do not double again, but increase by the same increment. [15, 9, 4 points]

Please PM me a list of your Top 20 favorite Women, and assuming there are enough lists, we will begin the guessing with #21-30 on Monday March 2nd in the afternoon [EST zone]

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask on here. If not, then the game is on! :commie:

Previous Games:

I. Favorite Westrosi House: House Stark
II. Most Admirable Character: Davos Seaworth

III. Best Single Combat Warrior: Arthur Dayne

IV. Who You Want To Sit The IT: Stannis Baratheon
V. Most Evil Character: Ramsay Bolton
VI. Biggest Badass: Oberyn Martell

VII. Top Alphabetical Character: Arya Stark

VIII. Most Tragic Couple: Tyrion and Tysha

Roll up boys and girls, vote for your favourite girls! Believe me this is a game you don't wanna miss! The ladies of westeros and maybe even one or two from essos are often underrepresented in these games and they need you! Plus I've tried all the games on this forum and this one is the most straightforward, so if you are gonna play a forum game today choose this one.

Send Lil Ghost your loveliest ladies, best babes, wonderful women, voluptuous vixens, greatest gals........ Oh you get the idea.

I mean bump.

Archived