A way to change the Jon Snow betrayel

Mr. Greenhands

I know there are no shortage of theories as to how Jon Snow will survive this attack and the one I am going to propose may have been discussed already.

Here it goes, what if Bran uses his abilitiles to travel back into time and let's Jon know what's going to happen? This seems very possible with Bran's abilities and it would solve the problem of what will happen with Jon's body? In fact, if he goes back far enough Jon may even join Stannis and help retake Winterfell.

• 3 weeks later...

As has been demonstrated, when Bran tried to contact Ned in the past, he could not hear him.

To quote Lost, "whatever happened, happened".

Interestingly enough, though, Ned was able to communicate & influence Arya in CoK, and visit Bran & Rickon when he died. Maybe it was because he was dead, though, and not yet warded with iron.

As has been demonstrated, when Bran tried to contact Ned in the past, he could not hear him.

To quote Lost, "whatever happened, happened".

Yeah, I don't think Bran can communicate with/influence past events. However, I do think it is possible that if Jon died/is severely injured, Bran may be able to connect with him in present time. Bran could appear in his dream/comatose state and tell Jon that he and Rickon are alive or something like that.

Interestingly enough, though, Ned was able to communicate & influence Arya in CoK, and visit Bran & Rickon when he died. Maybe it was because he was dead, though, and not yet warded with iron.

For Bran/Rickon, you mean that they saw him in a dream in the crypts? That seems to have been more prophetic from Bran and Rickons sides.

What Arya passage do you mean? Could you quote it?

Yeah, I don't think Bran can communicate with/influence past events. However, I do think it is possible that if Jon died/is severely injured, Bran may be able to connect with him in present time. Bran could appear in his dream/comatose state and tell Jon that he and Rickon are alive or something like that.

Something like that, I could see happening as well.

And that prompts Jon to hold on the life, to get them back into WF.

Bran is more powerful than "BloodRaven" which is why he cannot let him set the parameters for his ability. In Warging Bran is capable of using Hodor and this defies the laws of Warging. Six skins tried it and could not make it work. In one of Bran's dream states he sees his father and his father can hear him or so it seems. Theon also hears his name while praying to a Weirwood, this is probably Bran communicating with him. I don't think we can fully rule out Bran being able to do this. Whatever happens to Jon, I just hope his personality is somewhat similar because I really connected with his character.

Their is not going to be a betrayal

He will fight at the Hardholme

and end with Bastard vs Bastard or Bolton vs Bastard

and/or god willing.......Ghost vs the bitches. Watching ghost tear them apart would feel satisfying unless the have a part to play in killing ramsay which would be awesome too.

Archived