Top 5 Chapters you most look forward to reading

The Time Traveling Tree

Jaime or Brienne easily cos.... STONEHEART :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cersei - upcoming trial, aftermath of Pycelle and Kevan murder, thoughts on walk of shame

Sansa - pretty indifferent to her character but can't wait to see what Littlefinger's master plan is going forward.

Bran - will only become more important and prominent as the story progresses

Asha/Theon/Melisandre - The north is in chaos, who knows what the f**k is gonna happen at winterfell and the wall :o

Asha - because I'm dying to finally know how the battle for the North goes and who wrote Pink Letter. And because she's one of my favourite characters

Barristan - Battle of Meereen is supposed to conclude book-long arc and naturally I want to see it

Arya - probably my favourite character; I want to see where her journey takes her

Jon/Melisandre - what happens at the Wall? Is Jon dead? What occurred after his stabbing? All of these are questions which bother me since I read ADWD?

Sansa - because it's been 8 years since I've read her last chapter and I'm very interested in what's gonna happen in the Vale

Theon and Jaime are basically 1A and 1B! Everything else is just a bonus and it will mean Winds has arrived. Obviously, I want to know the current state of Jon's situation. But from a the stand point of the best written POVs, it's Theon and Jaime. If I'm forced to pick three more, they would be; Cersei, Davos and Arya. With Sansa catching up.

Edit: Cant you ask for our top 10 instead? That way I can add Asha(someone edit my post and put the drooling emo character, next to Asha's name) to my list!

Archived