We're Back!

Tellus Explorer

Same here. Whatever anybody says, I joined because of the books (I had no idea there was a show being made when I joined, though it was a few months before it aired) and do not consider myself a floobie. :cheers:

Well, you joined before the show, so you are not a fl00b :P

Arkhangel,

What if we joined the forum post-show, but read the books way way way before the show? I first read the books when I was twelve (to this day, my Mum does not know what she gave me. She just saw some dragons and a princess and figured it was suitable reading for her child). Am I a fl00b?

I SMELL FLOOB WHO IS IT???

:P

I agree ... There is no way to tell if somebody joined in 2005 or if they joined the earlier version of the forum before that, it says they all joined in 2005.

I kind of think of anybody who joined before 2010 or so an old-timer. :blushing:

You charged me a hug for the Hugged by Pebble badge! :P

What are 10 min badges about? The size of EXcel?

Same here. Whatever anybody says, I joined because of the books (I had no idea there was a show being made when I joined, though it was a few months before it aired) and do not consider myself a floobie. :cheers:

well I did say you have to earn the Hug badge. but you don't habe to pay for it.

No the 10 min walk thing. - Never trust Mountain Goat

Gen chat seems pretty immune to hoards of people joining up and posting, or is that just me not venturing into enough threads?

I don't know.

Btw, what is your thread title, and why do you have it? :)

I am a fl00b I guess, since I joined last year. I had not watched the show until after I read the books (mostly because I don't watch too much TV. Well, I watch more than I used to now) but as others have said I am still a fl00b. Can't wait for this years wave, then I am no longer bottom of the totem pole :p

The ee site people are the Legendary Gods of Old, more myth and like gossamer than actual beings.

The ez board people are the Old or Intermediary Guard.

The current board people pre GOT series are the New Guard

Then there are the worthless floobs :P

The ee site people are the Legendary Gods of Old, more myth and like gossamer than actual beings.

I am therefore Old or Intermediary Guard.

But I have user number in the 200s here, so that counts for something. :p

Of course, now that I have posted that, Malt, Sean and selected others will come trotting in with their 2-digit user numbers...

Of course, now that I have posted that, Malt, Sean and selected others will come trotting in with their 2-digit user numbers...

That was by virtue of Ran making this board live in the morning European time - although those who were mods at the time got to sign up early and claim the single-digit numbers.

Well, I guess I am Old or Intermediary Guard. As Maltaran said, in the low-digit numbers, it's really only a question of when you logged in. I'd say that many if not most user-numbers in the double and (low) triple digits have moved here from the old ezboard. The move worked in some ways as a leveller - the n00bs from ezboard moved here and almost instantly became the relics of a different age.

Archived