SPOILERS Villeneuve spoilery draw in 2015 calendar.

Señor de la Tormenta

Huge spoilers in this picture, if it can be linked to actual plot spoilers. Im really sorry I cant find an english link, but here is one in spanish and one in french:

http://es.ign.com/vientos-de-invierno/91324/news/vientos-de-invierno-misteriosa-imagen-del-sexto-li

http://www.elbakin.net/fantasy/news/trone-de-fer/22957-Le-calendrier-2016-du-Trone-de-Fer

What the hell do you guys thinks we are seeing here?

Is him Benjen? At first I tought he was Jon Snow, but the sword is clearly not claw.

I think they messed up with a spoiler and now want to fix it... I cant recall Royce kneeing in his sword.

I think it's Waymar Royce when he fights the WW And that image is the front cover I expect them to.put the spoiler image inside the calendar in order.to make us buy it.

This is how Google translated the page:

Winds of Winter /February 25, 2015
WINDS OF WINTER: MYSTERIOUS IMAGE OF THE SIXTH BOOK
SHARE TWEET +1 SEND
Is Benjen Stark the man kneels in front of a white walker?

BY HERNÁN RUIZ LOPERA
The official calendar of A Song of Ice and Fire which is being prepared by the year 2016 will include an image of Winter Winds we see today and intrigue by the scene showing.

Responsible for this illustration is Magali Villeneuve, French artist who has already made ​​other drawings on the saga written by George RR Martin . Then we leave the mysterious scene and behind it ponder its contents.

The sword that holds the kneeling man is not Claw.( under picture caption possibly by writer of article)

Once the image view, there are two questions that arise instantly ... who is the character who is kneeling before the white walkers? And is Benjen Stark? It is inevitable that in an illustration as well, fans of the novel river not start their discussions on forums and websites. Attention From here there are spoilers for those who have just viewing the series Game of Thrones . Those who have read A Song of Ice and Fire know that Uncle Jon Snow is still missing. Although many hoped that Benjen appeared in a chapter of Bran or Sam the other side of the Wall, the end Dance with Dragons was evident that its location remained a mystery to all.

With the emergence of Manosfrías, some theories about the plot linked to this enigmatic character with Benjen, while others think it may have become a white walker and who commands the army of the "Other". The end of the saga is coming, are just two books and is not very unreasonable to think that Winter Winds is the book that solves this intrigue.

Remember the April 12, 2015 will be the opening day of the fifth season of Game of Thrones . The political and military plots of the series will continue following the killing of Tywin Lannister, the flight of Arya Stark and Tyrion Poniente, the arrival of Stannis Baratheon the Wall and the meeting between Bran and Crow Three Eyes.

Archived