How will Jon Snow have changed if he is returned to his body after his time inside Ghost?

The Man from Nowhere

So a favourite theory is that Jon is not dead but has warged into Ghost after the attack. As foreshadowed by the opening chapter of Varamyr we are told about the dangers of warging for too long. How do you think Jon will have changed if this happens?

For me Jon will definitely be inside Ghost, hence the name. I believe this will represent Jons transformative moment similar to Danny untouched in the fire with her baby dragons. I think Jon will emerge as a more decisive and shrewd or tactful person than before.

He's gonna come back as a total horndog. Completely sex obsessed. He'll be all over Valerie and she'll be like, "Yes! That's the assertiveness I like to see. I was waiting for you to make your move! Now, as we both know, my people don't kneel.... but you southerners are kneeling all the time so there's nothing stopping you from.... uh-huh, that's right..... see? great minds think alike! Yes, make me feel like the princess that everyone around here seems to think I am for some reason."

He's gonna come back as a total horndog. Completely sex obsessed. He'll be all over Valerie and she'll be like, "Yes! That's the assertiveness I like to see. I was waiting for you to make your move! Now, as we both know, my people don't kneel.... but you southerners are kneeling all the time so there's nothing stopping you from.... uh-huh, that's right..... see? great minds think alike! Yes, make me feel like the princess that everyone around here seems to think I am for some reason."

You forgot sbout Satin...

Jon prowled around Satin in a slow circle, sword in hand, forcing him to turn. ...

He was pretty as a girl with his dark eyes, soft skin, and raven's ringlets. ...

"You can have mine too," said Satin. ...

He took two buns himself. The nuts were [f]ine nuts. ...

So a favourite theory is that Jon is not dead but has warged into Ghost after the attack. As foreshadowed by the opening chapter of Varamyr we are told about the dangers of warging for too long. How do you think Jon will have changed if this happens?

For me Jon will definitely be inside Ghost, hence the name. I believe this will represent Jons transformative moment similar to Danny untouched in the fire with her baby dragons. I think Jon will emerge as a more decisive and shrewd or tactful person than before.

:agree: But I also think he very well might learn of his true heritage while in Ghost. He will come back as a focused man -- understanding the importance of his destiny. After all, he is the Prince that was Promised. Whatever weakness he has shown in the past will be gone. That experience will be the final piece he needs to be be capable of winning the Battle for the Dawn 2.0.

That escalated quickly.

Yeah... I must admit I wasn't expecting that when clicking to read this thread.

I think being in Ghost will allow him to see what's going on beyond the Wall and assess how bad the situation is. I'd like to think he will be way more determined and won't be afraid to let others know what he's thinking. No more discussion, and trying to reason with people who can't think about the big picture. They should be reasonably freaked out by him coming back from the dead to shut up and do as he says.

I think Jon will spend at least one POV chapter in Ghost, hopefully hunting down bowan marsh as KINGpanther just mentioned on another post.

I think/hope Jon will learn the truth while he is comatosed. I think it will be Bran who brings him back. Bran contacts him & takes him to the cyrpts where we learn the truth, then tells him the North needs Jon Snow to help defeat the WW, then Jon wakes up.

In all seriousness, I think it sets him to begin a journey to the Heart of Winter with Ghost in order to confront and destroy whatever evil thing is there, with Dany and her Dragons to eventually join him. He'll be "dead" and warging Ghost while the Wall and its defenders collapse around him, as the Others move south to attack Winterfell, he'll awake in the rubble, possibly not quite so human as he once was and begin his final journey north.

It fits well with the story of Bran the Blessed and whose half-brother died to destroy the cauldron that revived undead warriors again and again.

He will go and sniff at Val's crotch and pee on her.

Then will bite Stannis on the ass.

:lmao: :lmao:

Archived