Stannis might lose...

Storm Knight

I think he will be very important for the defeat of the Others and the retake of the North by the Starks, but that's it. He's going to go a la Snape, with Jon making sure people know his part was elemental to the future victory.

"Robb Stannis Snow, you were named after two kings. One of them was a Baratheon, and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew"

I dont think Stannis will lose. His victory would be such a slap to all the schemers and such irony. All the efforts, lies and deaths, yet things end up the same way as if they had done nothing, and the man with the strongest claim sits the throne.

But if he were to die, it would be in a blaze of glory. One of those sacrifices with huge explosion or suicide charge agains all odds to save the rest.

Either way, we must all admit that character matured greatly

Who knows? Once he beats the boltons, the other northern lords might betray him once rickon has been found

I disagree Mr. Switzee, he's the one who got Rickon back and got rid of their worst problem. He helped them so much, they probably wouldn't be that bitchy and betray him, unless he gave them plenty of good reasons like burning people alive or he had the charisma of a white walker. Oh wait...

I know that Stannis dying the general belief, and it does seem likely, but I think an alternative ending for Stannis might be there. I don't think he'll be king. And I don't know what that alternative ending might be, but hasn't anyone else felt that way?

There's not a lot of "might" about it (except the might any thead gets from being associated with Stannis! Heyoooooo! :cool4: ).

Seriously though, everything about Stannis' arc screams that he'll die. I just want it to be epic and "for good" - and it'd be nice if the people learned about it, but I think it's equally likely that he'll die as hated as he lived.

There's not a lot of "might" about it (except the might any thead gets from being associated with Stannis! Heyoooooo! :cool4: ).

Seriously though, everything about Stannis' arc screams that he'll die. I just want it to be epic and "for good" - and it'd be nice if the people learned about it, but I think it's equally likely that he'll die as hated as he lived.

I think slaying a dragon and removing Tyrion from the board is epic :devil:

Archived