Which bit of TWOIAF would make the best book?

• 2 weeks later...

Many of the ones previously mentioned would be great to read and quite insightful. I would love to read anything that has to do with the CoTF and maybe their war with the First Men and then the Andals.

I would also like to read more on Sothoryos, The Basilisk Islands, Assahi by the Shadow, or even a bit about the Bearded Priests of Norvos that Aero Hotah comes from.

The war between the Scipio and Hannibal of the Vale, High King Robar Royce and Ser Artys Arryn.

Also the period from the Dance of Dragons to the end of the Regents to chronicle Viserys I and the fate of his children and grandchildren.

Oh please, please give me the third Blackfyre rebellion! Hopefully it becomes a Dunk and Egg story, but really any of the Blackfyre rebellions would be cool to read about. Come to think of it, the 1st Blackfyre rebellion would be pretty darn sweet too.

I'd love to read the dance of the dragons in a POV format similar to the regular ASOIAF novels. I'd also really love to read Aegon's conquest, and Princess Nymeria's journey. Ugh, too many good stories to be told!

• The Blackfyre Rebellions

The First Men against The Andals in the Vale

Robert's Rebellion

Anything with Valyria, but especially their battles with the Ghiscari and their battles along the Rhoynar.

Anything we don't know much of including The Thousand Islands, Asshai, Sothoryros. Some of the Valyrian pursuits into Sothoryos and why they failed would be great.

From many of the events that were mentioned in TWOIAF, I would definitely enjoy reading books based upon the following:

- The Blackfyre Rebellion
- Aegon's Conquest
- Defiance of Duskendale
- Robert's Rebellion
- The Rise and Doom of Valyria
- Ten Thousand Ships

"Web Of Whispers, Web Of Lies: The True Tell All Story Of Varys The Spider" by Petyr "Little Finger" Baelish and G.M. Pycelle

You sort of say this in jest, but I just reread Tyrion's chapter with Illyrio in which he describes Varys' childhood and youth, and I actually was thinking about much I'd love to see a story about that.

You sort of say this in jest, but I just reread Tyrion's chapter with Illyrio in which he describes Varys' childhood and youth, and I actually was thinking about much I'd love to see a story about that.

Oh it's only a partial jape. I would totally read that book. Especially with that title. Hahaha.

Another good story I'd like from the WoIaF would have to be about the founding of Vaes Tolorro and Vaes Dothrak or more about the Lhazareen.

Faith Militant uprising.

Blackfyre rebellion.

Wars between Andals and First Men, especially in the Vale.

Cataclysmic war between the Rhonyar and Valyria.

The wars and then the pact between First Men and the COTF.

Aegon and His Sisters' Conquest

The Full story of Robert's Rebellion

Of course one of the problems is you know the ending. It is true we do not have the details, so the story would have to be laid out very carefully, just because we know how it all ends.

The original Blackfyre rebellion, with all the characters we know about. Basically the whole era from the reign of the Young Dragon to the death of Daemon I Blackfyre and his sons would make a series as interesting as ASOIAF all on it's own.

Honorable mentions: the journey of Nymeria and the Rhoynar to Westeros, especially if it included more background on the Rhoynar, Chroyane, etc, in general. The founding and early history of Valyria, and/or the events leading up to the Doom.

Archived