Dorne will give Aegon the Conquerors Crown to Aegon VI

No, it doesn't. It means MMD thought it would be impossible. And the reason why she thought that is because she knows that the Dothraki take widows of khals and put them in the Dosh Khaleen in Vaes Dothrak, where they never marry again and have no more children.

It's not a curse, it's an elaborate and quite mean way of saying he's never coming back.

However, the sun has risen in the west and set in the east (Quentyn Martell), the sea has gone dry (the Dothraki sea is dry because winter is coming), and the mountains blowing in the wind like leaves could reference any number of things including the destruction of the pyramids of Meereen, or Gregor Clegane's death.

So yeah, she can have children. But given that we're seeing the rest come true, she'll probably die in childbirth and thus be reunited with Drogo that way.

This falls under accidental prophecy. It wasn't meant that way, but it's coming true regardless.

LOL, if you want to believe this. be my guest

You think Illyrio has it or it's in the chests, right?

Could Illyrio have the crown of Jaehaerys the Conciliator? It was sold during the Dance of the Dragons.

Whilst Aegon I's would be cool and would suit the invasion and war of re-conquest, Jaehaerys' might be a better symbol of bringing the kingdoms together after the wot5k.

Could Illyrio have the crown of Jaehaerys the Conciliator? It was sold during the Dance of the Dragons.

Whilst Aegon I's would be cool and would suit the invasion and war of re-conquest, Jaehaerys' might be a better symbol of bringing the kingdoms together after the wot5k.

Rhaella's crown was sold as well.

I like this theory, but were that the case you'd think Doran would have given it to Arianne. Perhaps he did, just he gave it to Daemon Sand since he is more trustworthy, and that would explain why Arianne doesn't know. If it is not with Arianne now, I don't see it coming into play as all of Dorans movers and shakers have left him and he is practically immobile.

And what about this one:

Rhaegar got the crown back when he married Elia, but he kept it a secret that it had been recovered (with Aerys for a father, that makes sense). Now it's in a tomb beneath a burned out northern castle.

Man, what isn't buried in Lyanna's tomb? Harp, cloak, legitimization decree, love letters, dragon egg, Dark Sister, now Aegon's crown too?

I still think that if the Martells had it, they would have given it to Daeron II or Maekar. Still, the Yronwoods having it is a possibility, since they were pro-Blackfyre in 3 of the 5 rebellions. They might give fAegon the crown if they had it, since they are likely to side with Aegon and the Martells this time.

Man, what isn't buried in Lyanna's tomb? Harp, cloak, legitimization decree, love letters, dragon egg, Dark Sister, now Aegon's crown too?

I still think that if the Martells had it, they would have given it to Daeron II or Maekar. Still, the Yronwoods having it is a possibility, since they were pro-Blackfyre in 3 of the 5 rebellions. They might give fAegon the crown if they had it, since they are likely to side with Aegon and the Martells this time.

There is nothing that is not in Lyanna's tomb. It is the Tomb of Requirement. ;)

epic about time the lost heirlooms found their way home. Just need for blackfrye and darksister to show up too.

The last known holder of Dark Sister was Bloodraven. Could be at Winterfell, could be in the cave, could be hidden somewhere at CB or another NW holding. But there's a good chance Jon, Hodor, or Dany if she gets her skinny behind up to the Wall, will get to use it.

Blackfyre could well be in Aegon's possession, which will just make everyone suspect his legitimacy even more. If he doesn't personally have it, the GC might.

TBH I'm surprised they didn't melt down the crown and make a small sword out of it, considering how thin valyrian steel could be beaten it shouldn't be impossible to get a decent sized weapon out of it. If it had some great value as a trophy I'm surprised it hasn't yet been brought up.

It's entirely possible house Martell never actually had the crown, and that one of the knights or men-at-arms present when Daeron died just took it for himself and sold it on, in which case Illyrio probably got it.

TBH I'm surprised they didn't melt down the crown and make a small sword out of it, considering how thin valyrian steel could be beaten it shouldn't be impossible to get a decent sized weapon out of it. If it had some great value as a trophy I'm surprised it hasn't yet been brought up.

It's entirely possible house Martell never actually had the crown, and that one of the knights or men-at-arms present when Daeron died just took it for himself and sold it on, in which case Illyrio probably got it.

That could be the case.

I'm fairly sure the crown is lost, never say never, but its rubies were probably removed and the circlet itself discarded, or maybe buried to avoid retribution for Daeron's murder from the Iron Throne (or more specifically Prince Viserys).

If the Martells ever had it then I feel sure they would have returned it to Daeron II as a goodwill gesture to shore up his power.

^^^ I would like to see Dany with a legit sword in hand :)

Dany has never been trained in weapons and there really isn't any time for Dany to somehow become a master swordsman before she finally reaches Westeros and she's never shown the inclination to become one. She can certainly own the sword, but she sure as hell can't use it in battle. Besides, she doesn't need to know how to use a sword. Except for Visenya, none of the other female dragon riders used swords.

i really am hoing for a painting of Lyanna and Elia in flagrante delicto by rhaegar just to make everything Superawkward.

Dany has never been trained in weapons and there really isn't any time for Dany to somehow become a master swordsman before she finally reaches Westeros and she's never shown the inclination to become one. She can certainly own the sword, but she sure as hell can't use it in battle. Besides, she doesn't need to know how to use a sword. Except for Visenya, none of the other female dragon riders used swords.

Still she needs one, even if she is not trained, it can't hurt to have a sword from your homeland and a dragon.

Archived