R+L=DAENERYS?

shiera-seastar

I found these videos on youtube and I find them to be pretty interesting. I'm not saying that this theory is true or anything, I just wanted to know what you guys think about it

Here are the videos:

PART I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-u2gUM4Vvc

PART II https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olUOUdlNvyg

PART III https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXGBP4SVwcc

I'm not sure if the links work so just in case, the videos are called:

"A Song of Ice and Fire: Tower, Tower, Joy, Joy Part 1/2/3"

and they are posted by "Preston Jacobs"

The timeline could potentially fit, officially given birthdates aren't always accurate. But I reeeeeaaaally doubt it.

Actually, it's all relative dates that fail it, not "officially given birthdates" Rob & Jon are born shortly after the end of the rebellion. Lyanna dies shortly after the end of the rebellion. Dany is born 8-9 months after Jon, and about 9 months after Rhaegar's fall at the trident (2 weeks pre end of rebellion). There's no way Lyanna lives long enough to give birth to Dany, unless you start getting into the "well, GRRM really meant another Dany when he was talking about ages" category.

This falls under "technically possible but extremely unlikely" in the continuum of theory plausibility.

It requires us to believe our beloved author capable of a far more deceptive nature than he has previously demonstrated. If Dany is Rhaegar and Lyanna's daughter (and Jon's twin), GRRM has been very, very close to lying to his fans about when she was born.

I thought Preston got banned? Did I miss his unbanning?

Anyway, Dany's got a ton of Stark resonance in her journey, and has more Starkcentric visions than anyone other than Bran.

I hold this one in my back pocket as possible.

This falls under "technically possible but extremely unlikely" in the continuum of theory plausibility.

It requires us to believe our beloved author capable of a far more deceptive nature than he has previously demonstrated. If Dany is Rhaegar and Lyanna's daughter (and Jon's twin), GRRM has been very, very close to lying to his fans about when she was born.

Well Ned was about to quit being Hand to Robert and possibly calling his banners when Robert wanted to kill Daenerys. I know Ned despises the idea against killing children, but all that for a child that who's family are responsible for the murder of your Brother and Father?

Well Ned was about to quit being Hand to Robert and possibly calling his banners when Robert wanted to kill Daenerys. I know Ned despises the idea against killing children, but all that for a child that who's family are responsible for the murder of your Brother and Father?

Yes. Surprisingly enough, he didn't seem to be blaming Daenerys, born after the war, for the deaths of Rickard and Brandon. Also, remember that Ned despised all thing Lannister, yet he tipped his hand to give Jaime and Cersei's bastards a chance to run. He was just weird that way.

:agree: but I wouldn't put it past GRRM because if true its a very big reveal. The only reason I put this under extremely unlikely is that for it to work requires too much speculation on the part of the reader. At present I am keeping an open mind on this theory. If a few more facts fall out of the next book to support it, I may consider it more likely than I do now.

Yes. Surprisingly enough, he didn't seem to be blaming Daenerys, born after the war, for the deaths of Rickard and Brandon. Also, remember that Ned despised all thing Lannister, yet he tipped his hand to give Jaime and Cersei's bastards a chance to run. He was just weird that way.

It would not be weird if he were trying to save his niece.

R+L=D is a theory about a Targ being a secret Targ.

(Credit to DavosSeaworthy. - Link)

LOL... The smartest possible thing said about this.

I understand that because of 4000 titles Dany has, we sometimes forget the most important one. The one given to her at her birth - Stormborn. Remember that her birth was actually a public event and that she was named "Stormborn"...

I understand that because of 4000 titles Dany has, we sometimes forget the most important one. The one given to her at her birth - Stormborn. Remember that her birth was actually a public event and that she was named "Stormborn"...

Why do you always have to ruin the Crazy Train, with facts!!!

No RLD is about the Targ Dany being a secret Stark. How is that more laughable than the Stark Jon being a secret Targ.

Archived