Community: Age of Yahoo

SpaceChampion

I found Season 5 disappointing, though not bad. It definitely was a good season of television. Hopefully with more creative freedom this season can be better than the previous two.

Either way, I'm pretty psyched

That trailer was amazing! Oh, how I miss Greendale! And I don't get why people don't like season 5, it was awesome! Not just better than season 4 (which was not a hard thing to do), but with the same quality of seasons 1 - 3. I love its weirdness, nothing quite like it on "television". Jeezuzzz wept! Hahaha, gotta love the Dean...

Shit they went after TBBT, it's on now!

Community season 5 is on the same par as season 4 with me. Not that that's really bad, both seasons were good, just not awesome like seasons 2, 3, and the second half of 1 were.

Can't say I'm not worried by the loss of so much of the original cast, but that trailer has definitely gotten my hopes up. Seems like the humor and weirdness are still strong, and hopefully Yvette Nicole Brown and Donald Glover will at least make an appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say I'm not worried by the loss of so much of the original cast, but that trailer has definitely gotten my hopes up. Seems like the humor and weirdness are still strong, and hopefully Yvette Nicole Brown and Donald Glover will at least make an appearance.

I hope Yvette Brown never ever comes back. Shirley is the worst character by a distance.

I thought the first two were pretty great. They can't do a MeowMeowBeenz type episode or even a Paint Ball episode this early, they have to introduce the new characters and reestablish the situation with the veterans. The jokes were coming as fast as any previous episode. Frankie is a great weird character, seemingly super type A but just wants to fit in with those living in the land of misfits toys. Elroy is there to show Abed he can grow up and still retain his imagination.

Only thing is why hasn't Abed left to start a career in Hollywood yet?

Archived