Eurovision 2015 - LET ME SHOW YOU TEL AVIV

Mladen

Was at a conference so missed the whole thing. Will be around tomorrow evening potentially and deffo on Saturday!!

But honestly, wasn't it kinda meh this year? I quite liked Romania and Belgium but WTF Armenia? "Against the Shadow" with people dressed like the elves from the LOTR movies?

Looking forward to Sweden (WE DIDN'T SEND SAADE YAY!! instead we got someone competent), Azerbaijan (cos they always deliver), Israel, (same) and Italy's collection of pretto-Giovannis.

Was at a conference so missed the whole thing. Will be around tomorrow evening potentially and deffo on Saturday!!

But honestly, wasn't it kinda meh this year? I quite liked Romania and Belgium but WTF Armenia? "Against the Shadow" with people dressed like the elves from the LOTR movies?

Looking forward to Sweden (WE DIDN'T SEND SAADE YAY!! instead we got someone competent), Azerbaijan (cos they always deliver), Israel, (same) and Italy's collection of pretto-Giovannis.

You didn't miss much, no. It was really disappointing, one of the most boring semi-finals I remember.

Yay about you being in chat for the final, hoping to see you there tonight too.

I haven's seen all the songs but the Greek one is so meh and dull. Is there a tradition around here being on chat during the contest?

I really liked the instrumental parts with the violin...

I agree with you all, boring as hell. I miss Verka to spice things up.

I'm glad both Slovenia and Montenegro are in the finals, Slo for the win :)

@Lyanna Stark If you think Armenia was lotr like wait till you sed Spain, their whole video is lotr rip of, there is even a scene of ring falling on the ground and some Gondor looking gates...

I can't even criticise anyone, the moment the song ends I forget it. I remember Check Rep lady throwing her shoes fod no aparent reason and Swedish guy had nice animation behind him...and yes he's cute :leer: and that's pretty much it....

The hell is with people allowing Israeli boy band (apparently it is 1996 for them) and Albania into the finals. :lmao:

(Not so live) report from the public viewing in fron of the city hall in Vienna: crowd, loud people, all over fun and the biggest flags you can see are Slovene. :lol:

I am, as usually, rooting for the British. Bizzare and unserious is the way to go when it comes to the Eurovision.

Is there a tradition around here being on chat during the contest?

Yes. This year I will not be because I am going to the public viewing, which should be fun, but there should be a bunch of people there for the finale.

Today I realised that even though I was not in the chat, I could halfway imagine what the comments would be like, so I was with you in spirit! ;) "Oh look tree imaginery!" etc.

I'm glad both Slovenia and Montenegro are in the finals, Slo for the win :)

@Lyanna Stark If you think Armenia was lotr like wait till you sed Spain, their whole video is lotr rip of, there is even a scene of ring falling on the ground and some Gondor looking gates...

Please no, I am pretty sure Slo has no finances to organise such an event for next year and would just botch it up. :P

I thought of LOTR when I saw Spain too. :P

I liked the Swedish performance.

Yeah, many countries are tossing that competition like hot potato, no one wants to pay for it :lol:

Israelis do look like Backstreet boys wannabes.

I wasn't on chat, which is thebest part of watching esc btw, butI saw some coments how since theforum is off everything including chat is off.

Well congratulations to you Blue Tiger for living in one of the 25 countries currently in the final. (Or is it 26 with australia?)

27, actually?

UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia and Austria + 20 from semifinals.

Semifinal 2 recap:

1. Israel was hilariously good... LET ME SHOW YOU TEL AVIV

2. Montenegro was so great... The magic of Zeljko "Lane Moje" Joksimovic never stops working on ESC.

3. So sorry for the Czech Republic..

4. Sweden may win, but it was just good song.

5. ex-SSSR Republics are a bit too obsessed with vampires.

Archived