Will Sansa rule Casterly Rock

Short answer: no.

Long answer: hell no. Why would you even think that?

The Westerlands will not accept a Stark ruling in Casterly Rock.

And Sansa has 1) no claim to Casterly Rock, 2) absolutely no wish to rule Casterly Rock, live in Casterly Rock or have anything to do with Casterly Rock.

Nope. She has no claim in her own right, and neither does Tyrion thanks to his attainder.

In RL the vast majority of attainders were eventually overturned. Not entirely relevent, just always want to note this when it's discussed as something irrevocable.

I can see Sansa ruling CR only in that version of ASOIAF where all the surviving Stark kids are the new universal dynasty, but I doubt that's GRRM. I do have moments of concern, though, like when the spearwives mock Theon as a turncloak.

Just Casterly Rock? What the hell? I have seen some theories that she gets the North, Vale, Riverlands, the Rock and KL. She is getting lazy that is what she is getting, one realm for Sansy? Sheesh. Shit I forgot Dorne, she loves lemons and will not be denied her lemons ever again. She will fly there on her flying dragon pulled chariot and take her lemons with fire and love, Winter is coming Dorne and she wants her damn lemons.

No. Tyrion will take Casterly Rock for Dany by leading men in through the sewers (foreshadowed in AGoT and ASoS). Dany will grant the Rock to Tyrion for his loyal service. Tyrion will either find his child by Tysha, or choose some Lannister cousin to designate as his her. His marriage to Sansa will be annulled, to the relief of both.

Just Casterly Rock? What the hell? I have seen some theories that she gets the North, Vale, Riverlands, the Rock and KL. She is getting lazy that is what she is getting, one realm for Sansy? Sheesh. Shit I forgot Dorne, she loves lemons and will not be denied her lemons ever again. She will fly there on her flying dragon pulled chariot and take her lemons with fire and love, Winter is coming Dorne and she wants her damn lemons.

Hahhaha someone give the woman her lemons

Archived