POV characters you're positive will be dead by the end

Simple question really, it's all in the title. POVs you're sure are going to be dead, I know it will be a very expansive list. i'd love to hear some reasoning behind why you think a certain character is going to die.

I'll start us off with an easy one. Jaime Lannister, as much as I love his chapters and the depth of the character in general he is not longed for the world of ice and fire. I feel like he will die before his redemption arc is completed or just as it completes.

Most of the Dornish PoVs, Dany (probably very close to the end though), Tyrion I think is unfortunately likely to die as well.

Between Tyrek disappeared, Tywin's children and grandchildren doomed to die, Lancel with the faith, and Martyn and Tion and Cleos killed, and RW 2.0 possibly approaching, Tytos Lannister's progeny may soon be in short supply.

Barristan:
He's awesome, I know, but he's getting up there in age. He's going to slip eventually. If he even just becomes injured, he's probably not going to be able to bounce back like everyone else, and with as much turmoil is going on, I don't see how he could avoid getting knocked on his ass a time or two. I'd be very surprised if he made it 'til the end.

JonCon:
Greyscale, probably gonna say "Screw that" and go out in a blaze of glory against some equally as mighty foe.

Cersei:
Her own bad judgement will be the end of her.

And as much as I really hate to say this, Tyrion.

Think about it. What power can he really hope to regain in Westeros? He's hated for a kinslayer and a kingslayer. Anyone he tries to side with will be worse off for having him because they know who he is and what they think he's done. The kingdom will never love him. I can never see him having a future in his home again.

Pretty sure:

Victarion Greyjoy

Melisandre

Cersei Lannister

Daenerys Targaryen

Likely:

Tyrion Lannister (if GRRM can kill his favorite and not just the ones of other people)

Arya Stark

Hope not but possible:

Jaime Lannister

Brienne of Tarth

Pretty sure:

Victarion Greyjoy

Melisandre

Cersei Lannister

Daenerys Targaryen

Likely:

Tyrion Lannister (if GRRM can kill his favorite and not just the ones of other people)

Arya Stark

Hope not but possible:

Jaime Lannister

Brienne of Tarth

God i hope he survives, but i don't know what the end game would be. the light of his sword is flickering out. wait....does it actually say it goes out completely or is it just STARTING to going out and then he wakes up? damn you for getting my hopes up lol

Yeah, my "likely" and "possible" categories are probably the other way round but I'm biased. ;)

Jaime in the Night's Watch in the end is a possibility. Jaime as Jon's Hand would be awesome. Jaime as King would be some hilarious crack.

Yeah, my "likely" and "possible" categories are probably the other way round but I'm biased. ;)

Jaime in the Night's Watch in the end is a possibility. Jaime as Jon's Hand would be awesome. Jaime as King would be some hillarious crack.

Have you heard about the leaked notes about the original story for asoiaf? Jaime reigned as king for a while according to the original trilogy. Honestly though, the original story outline and what's actually been written are sooooo completely different it doesn't even matter, just thought it funny reading that

In i think its the first book, unless my memory is playing tricks on me, Bran has a dream about the feast king Robert attends at winterfell. Everyone that attends the feast is a Skeleten or dead in brans dream IIRC. So if that holds true, which as the books have gone on it seems more than likely. All the Starks and main Lannisters are done for except for maybe Tyrion who was of whoring and John Snow who felt out of place as he was a bastard so he left.

Archived