A+J=T v. 3

UnmaskedLurker

The A+J = T theory puts forth the claim that Tyrion Lannister is the illegitimate son of Aerys II Targaryen and Joanna Lannister.

Note: Individually, none of these clues prove that Tyrion's biological father is Aerys. However, when taken together, these clues provide a strong argument in favor of the theory.

Personal Note: I want to express my thanks to Consigliere who lived up to his name fabulously by editing, reformatting and enhancing my prior OP in the manner presented below (which is a tremendous improvement both in terms of the substance and presentation of the OP).

Clues in favor of A+J = T:

- Pale blond hair (sounds closer to Targ color than Lannister color) with patches of black hair (the Black hair could be from Betha Blackwood, the grandmother of Aerys, which might be even more compelling evidence given that there is no known source of black hair on the Lannister side).

- Mismatched eyes, one black and one green (only other example of mismatched eyes is Shiera Seastar, a Targ bastard—not an indication necessarily of the mismatch as hereditary, but perhaps a similarity planted by the author).

- Fascination with fire (pretended it was dragonfire) and dragons / dreamed of dragons / asked his uncle for a dragon as a gift / admired the dragon skull (while possibly others had some of these traits, readers hear few if any other examples).

- Barristan admits to Dany that Aerys lusted after Joanna, is the woman he would have wanted to marry and took inappropriate liberties during the bedding ceremony at her wedding (not an indication of sex at that time—just that Aerys wanted Joanna).

- Tywin refuses to let Tyrion inherit CR even though Jaime cannot inherit as a member of the King’s Guard and tells Tyrion, “Men’s laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors, since I cannot prove that you are not mine” (perhaps actually a confession that Tywin suspects that Tyrion might not be Tywin’s true-born son or perhaps really just a clue from the author).

- Tywin on deathbed telling Tyrion, “You are no son of mine” (either a literal confession or a clue provided by the author).

- Born deformed and described to have had a tail (similar to certain still-born Targaryens, perhaps including Rhaego).

- References to Tyrion having cast the shadow of a king.

- Moqorro’s vision—“Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of it all.” (Ambiguous whether Tyrion is an additional dragon or just among the other dragons).

- Uses the alias of Hugor Hill (Hugor of the Hill was the name of the first king of the Andals and Hill are bastards from the Westerlands—if Aerys were known to be Tyrion’s father, Tyrion would be Tyrion Hill—and use of the name Hugor Hill could be interpreted to mean that Tyrion is a "royal bastard").

- Tells Jon, “All dwarfs are bastards in their father’s eyes.” (Perhaps a message from the author that this dwarf really is a bastard).

- Tells Jon, “Most of my kin are bastards,” … “but you’re the first I’ve had to friend.” (Perhaps a hint from the author that Tyrion and Jon are kin).

- Dreams he has two heads and kills Lannisters, while one head is laughing and one is crying (is the laughing head Targ and the crying head Lannister?).

- Joanna was rumored to have had an affair with Aerys and was dismissed from court by Rhaella because Aerys was making Joanna a whore (suggesting that an affair occurred between Joanna and Aerys while Aerys and Rhaella were married and might have continued even after Joanna married Tywin).

- Joanna visited KL in 272 AC for the Anniversary Tourney and Aerys made a humiliating remark about her breasts. Tywin attempted to resign the next day, and Aerys refused to accept the resignation (this timeline makes the birth of Tyrion in 273 AC consistent with Aerys as the biological father, and Tywin’s desire to resign could be more easily explained as a reaction to an insult regarding her breasts).

- Aerys seems to lose respect for Tywin after the period of time during which Aerys would have impregnated Joanna with Tyrion.

- The fifth book is titled A Dance with Dragons. However the book is not really focused much on the actual dragons or a battle between Targs or Targ descendants (as the Dance OF Dragons was). So why the title? Had GRRM simply decided that because he had picked the title years ago when he thought different material would be covered in that book he nevertheless kept the title? No. The better theory is that the title is a clue. Book 4 (A Feast for Crows) focused on most all of the characters other than Dany, Jon and Tyrion (who are essentially absent from that book) but A Dance with Dragons primarily focuses on these three characters. So the title of book 5 could be an additional clue pointing towards Tyrion being a dragon.

Similarities to Bloodraven, a Great Bastard:

1. Distinct marking (mismatched eyes / huge red birthmark).
  2. Mutilation in defense of royals (cut nose / missing eye).
  3. Capable rulers but hated nonetheless.
  4. Kinslayers.

Similarities amongst Tyrion, Jon (assuming R+L=J) and Dany:

1. Mothers died as a result of their births.
  2. Fathers / presumed fathers (Aerys, Rhaegar, Tywin and Ned) killed.
  3. Lived in the shadow of older brothers.
  4. Outcasts.
  5. Unexpectedly rose to leadership roles.
  6. Lovers died arguably by their own hand (Shae / Ygritte / Drogo).
  7. Attempted assassinations.
  8. Third child of one of his or her parents (Joanna / Rhaegar / Rhaella).
  9. Each killed someone in a position of power (Tywin / Janos / Kraznys).
  10. Each has been betrayed (Shae / Bowen / MMD).
  11. Each used the help of "raiding" warrior tribes in battle (Mountain Clan / Wildings / Dothraki)

Frequently Asked Questions / Counter Arguments:

1. Would the relationship between Tywin and Tyrion be undermined?

This is entirely subjective. Some readers will consider the relationship ruined and others enhanced by finding out that Tywin rightfully suspected that Tyrion was really the son of Aerys. Assuming the author was planning such a development in the narrative, the author had sufficient leeway to write the relationship as he did, particularly given that any reveal of Tyrion’s birth father will occur only after Tywin is dead. GRRM might not consider a revelation after Tywin’s death to have any real effect on the import their interactions (or might even consider them more interesting in light of the revelation).

2. If Aerys raped Joanna, wouldn’t she have taken moon tea instead of carrying the pregnancy to term?

The evidence is somewhat ambiguous whether Joanna went to Aerys willingly, so the encounter might not have been rape. Even if Aerys raped Joanna, Joanna might have had her own reasons to carry the fetus to term (we have been told little about Joanna or her personality or values). Further, moon tea might not be 100% effective, so she might have taken moon tea, which failed. Other forms of terminating a pregnancy in Westeros might require more extreme measure that Joanna either might not have been able to obtain or might not have wanted to take the risks involved. In addition, Joanna might have thought it was most likely Tywin’s child and did not want to terminate the pregnancy under these circumstances. Bottom line, we don’t know enough about Joanna or the circumstances of the pregnancy to conclude that Joanna definitely would have terminated the pregnancy.

3. Genna says to Jaime, “I have known you since you were a babe at Joanna’s breast. You smile like Gerion and fight like Tyg, and there’s some Kevan in you, else you would not wear the cloak … but Tyrion is Tywin’s son, not you. I said so once to your father’s face, and he would not speak to me for half a year.” Does this imply that Tyrion is Tywin's biological son?

Not necessarily. Genna was talking personality and not necessarily inherited traits. Tyrion wanted Tywin’s approval and thus would try to be like Tywin. Tywin’s refusal to speak to his sister for one-half a year indicates that Tywin might have been upset because he was reminded that the son most like himself was the one that might not even really be Tywin’s biological son.

4. Tommen’s hair also is pale blond, and he certainly is 100% Lannister.

As he grew older, Tommen’s hair became golden blond, while Tyrion’s hair remained pale blond as an adult.

5. Euron has mismatched eyes as well. Does this make him a secret Targ?

No. There is no evidence to suggest that Euron was born with mismatched eyes. There are several reasons why a more likely explanation is that his condition is a hyphema rather than a genetic condition. [Credit to Corbon]

- A hyphema is effectively a bruise on the eye. It usually comes from a blow to the eye causing bleeding. If it does not clear up the blood can thicken and turn black and damage to vision can be permanent. That fits everything we know about Euron.

- If Euron sustained an eye injury causing a hyphema during his early career, that would have happened before Theon's birth and as far as Theon is concerned it would have 'always been like that'

- His nickname of "crows eye'. His other eye is blue, and crows eyes change from a light blue/grey to a red/black colour as they mature, which suggests perhaps that Euron's eye changed colour around the time he reached maturity.

- His sigil, which is a red eye with a black pupil. That suggests his patched eye might be dark red, or once have been red rather than black, as Theon recalls.

- His eye patch. The patch suggests that the eye does not have good sight, or else he would lose much by covering it most of the time.

- His lifestyle. Trauma injuries seem rather fitting amongst the Ironborn, especially the most adventurous of them.

6. GRRM inserted these “clues” intentionally to serve as red herrings.

A typical definition of red herring is “something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting.” Usually, such a misleading or distracting clue is intended to prevent the actual solution to a mystery from being too obvious to the readers (classically, for example, by introducing multiple suspects in a murder to keep the identity of the real murderer from being discovered too easily). Further, a red herring often is explicitly stated as a potential theory by a character. If A+J=T is a red herring, the true “mystery” from which the theory serves as a distraction is unclear. Certainly, no other mystery that has been explicitly introduced in the series is obscured by the introduction of these clues regarding A+J=T. In addition, no character explicitly contemplates that Aerys might be the biological father to Tyrion. Thus, the clues for A+J=T do not satisfy any of these criteria for a typical red herring.

7. Tywin would not give Tyrion a classic Lannister name if there were doubt as to paternity.

Tyrion probably is named after Tyrion the Tormentor, a Lannister king who enjoyed making women bleed. Tywin might have found the reference irresistible given the nature of Joanna’s death (which likely involved quite a bit of blood after Tyrion’s birth).

8. What about the SSM stating that Tyrion was named by his father, Dany by her mother and Jon by Ned; suggesting that Tywin is Tyrion’s biological father?

This analysis reads too much into an SSM. It is not possible to know for sure what was going through GRRM’s mind when answering the question. This sentence was not part of a carefully crafted piece of literature but a quick written answer to questions (notice the grammatical error, using “like” rather than “likely” shows that it was likely written quickly). R+L=J is a more widely circulated theory than A+J=T, so GRRM might have thought the need to refer to Ned by name for clarity sake, but did not think the same care was needed for the reference to Tywin. Bottom line, the SSM never explicitly states that Tywin is Tyrion’s biological father, just references Tywin as Tyrion’s father, which Tywin was regardless of the identity of Tyrion’s birth father. Because GRRM is careful to refer to Ned as “Ned” rather than “Jon’s father” does not guarantee that GRRM would take the same care with Tywin, particularly if GRRM wanted the mystery of A+J=T to remain hidden to those readers who uncovered R+L=J.

Additional Analysis:

Links to Previous Threads:

There's also that bit in ADWD about Tyrion dreaming as a kid of being a lost Targaryen princeling:

When he was still a lonely child in the depths of Casterly Rock, he oft rode dragons through the nights, pretending he was some lost Targaryen princeling, or a Valyrian dragonlord soaring high o’er fields and mountains.

ETA: In version 2 of this thread (linked above), some posters noted an interesting additional piece of evidence in favor of A+J=T. The fifth book is titled A Dance with Dragons. But the book is not really focused much on the actual dragons or a battle between Targs or Targ descendants (as the Dance OF Dragons was). So why the title? Had GRRM simply decided that because he had picked the title years ago when he thought different material would be covered in that book he nevertheless kept the title? No. The better theory is that the title is a clue. Book 4 (A Feast for Crows) focused on most all of the characters other than Dany, Jon and Tyrion (who are essentially absent from that book). But A Dance with Dragons primarily focuses on these three characters. So is the title of book 5 really a clue that Dany, Jon and Tyrion are the three dragons? I tend to think it is.

Yay! Shiny!

Thanks for starting a 3rd thread :)

And yes absolutely to your ETA addition. I have been thinking this way for a few years already. It does seem quite obvious that Martin put Tyrion in this book for a reason instead of FFC. It still heavily falls in line with his original 1993 outline, about Tyrion moving away from house Lannister, whom are the stars of FFC sans Tyrion. But Jon, Dany and even Illyrio and fAegon are all in DwD which is where Tyrion belongs. He has several dreams of dragons including the Bittersteel one in DwD, and it's where he sees the wyvern/Drogon. GRRM could not make it more clear if he put AJT on the back cover of the book. Now the biggest counter argument for this is something that has nothing to do with the theory at all, and that is the fact that Arya's chapters are also in DwD, so ipso facto- she would also have to be a Targaryen for this theory to work. And I disagree, I think the purpose of putting her in DwD and Sansa in FFC is because Arya will be one of the main heroes as well and Sansa will not. Arya is a wolf-dragon assassin--she is the monster that Westeros created and now they will all have to deal with it. Essentially she is too much of a badass to be in FFC, IMO, like Mel. This is only my opinion but it's almost like GRRM made a 'cool' and 'not cool' list and separated them into 2 books.

The ADwD title thing is actually quite interesting. We have the three living dragons, Daenerys, Aegon, Bloodraven, Jon Snow, and Tyrion. Even Maester Aemon makes a short appearance in the beginning of the book.

Two hidden dragons already revealed themselves in ADwD - Bloodraven and Aegon - which in itself was a very big hint that the Targaryens are going to become important in the later series - especially with the whole Jon thing coming eventually.

I was looking for an excuse, in another thread, to figure out how to remove the taint of kinslayer from Tyrion and here it is!

I still don't believe it, but it's fun to think about.

While Tyrion would not have killed his biological father, he still would have killed a cousin once removed (Tywin and Joanna were first cousins). While in Westeros, that might not count technically for the curse of kinslaying, but it is still murder of a family member (and someone believed by Tyrion to be his biological father).

As to why you don't believe it, I cannot help you there. I think the evidence is fairly overwhelming, but many if not most disagree, so we will just have to wait to find out.

Don't really buy this theory, as it undermines Tyrion and Tywin's relationship, with him taking after Tywin in many ways.

I'm more inclined to believe Cerscei and Jaime are the Mad King's spawn. It would create a great deal of dramatic irony: the children Tywin was most proud of are not actually his and instead it's the one he hated, and Jaime unknowingly killed his father.

Don't really buy this theory, as it undermines Tyrion and Tywin's relationship, with him taking after Tywin in many ways.

I'm more inclined to believe Cerscei and Jaime are the Mad King's spawn. It would create a great deal of dramatic irony: the children Tywin was most proud of are not actually his and instead it's the one he hated, and Jaime unknowingly killed his father.

Here is why I think this analysis is misguided. Most important -- Tywin is dead. If the point was to make Tywin crazy with rage over the children he loved being Targs and Tyrion being the only true-born, then the reveal needs to happen while Tywin lives. Rather anti-climactic to reveal this information later when there really is no fall-out from the revelation (other than some level of irony in the minds of the readers). There just is not much of a pay-off in the end.

On the other hand, a reveal regarding Tyrion serves a purpose. It allows him to be one of the heads of the dragon. And the irony, if you are looking for irony, is that the child who was most like Tywin was the child who was not really Tywin's at all -- but who tried his whole life to be like Tywin (nurture over nature). Why do you think Tywin would not speak to his sister for 6 months after she made the comment about Tyrion being most like Tywin? Because Tywin suspected Tyrion was the son of Aerys. If Tyrion really is the son of Tywin, then why be so angry about the comment?

The reveal regarding Tyrion does not undermine the relationship -- it puts a different spin on it -- and it allows Tyrion's story arc to go in a new direction.

Here is why I think this analysis is misguided. Most important -- Tywin is dead. If the point was to make Tywin crazy with rage over the children he loved being Targs and Tyrion being the only true-born, then the reveal needs to happen while Tywin lives. Rather anti-climactic to reveal this information later when there really is no fall-out from the revelation (other than some level of irony in the minds of the readers). There just is not much of a pay-off in the end.

On the other hand, a reveal regarding Tyrion serves a purpose. It allows him to be one of the heads of the dragon. And the irony, if you are looking for irony, is that the child who was most like Tywin was the child who was not really Tywin's at all -- but who tried his whole life to be like Tywin (nurture over nature). Why do you think Tywin would not speak to his sister for 6 months after she made the comment about Tyrion being most like Tywin? Because Tywin suspected Tyrion was the son of Aerys. If Tyrion really is the son of Tywin, then why be so angry about the comment?

The reveal regarding Tyrion does not undermine the relationship -- it puts a different spin on it -- and it allows Tyrion's story arc to go in a new direction.

:) I like you.

Of course! But I like how you take new information and make it work, when trying to explain this theory to non-believers.

It's really amazing to me that we can still find things even now years after publication, I'm sure there is more if we keep looking.

Wonder how many of these threads will need to be before it gets pinned MODS? As I've stated before there is just as much info on this as RLJ at this point.

Of course! But I like how you take new information and make it work, when trying to explain this theory to non-believers.

It's really amazing to me that we can still find things even now years after publication, I'm sure there is more if we keep looking.

Wonder how many of these threads will need to be before it gets pinned MODS? As I've stated before there is just as much info on this as RLJ at this point.

Thx -- I consider synthesizing information and applying it as appropriate to be one of my strengths (I need to have something to offset all of my weaknesses, after all :leer: ).

As to getting pinned -- I doubt it will ever happen because the "cool kids" (think Apple Martini, for example) don't like the theory. I also am just as happy not to get it pinned. I enjoy hanging out in the RLJ thread, but due to it being pinned, it has to some extent become a social hang-out for fans of the theory. I sometimes participate in the frivolity -- so don't get me wrong, I have no real objections to it. But I prefer for this thread to remain more "pure" as a thread that may not be posted to nearly as often, but focuses primarily on the real analysis.

No more pins sweets, the Mods once told me they have to many pinned threads. That is why Compendium is up top. This is probably in there along with Sun and Moon right? Right? Hold on, nope though several disproved theories are. Nobody loves us... "sniffle." Someone even turned off my profile views so nobody can see how trully popular I am on forum. Probably have like 200 or 300 million views by now. It's a consiracy I tell you, a consipiracy. The forum is a cruel unjust place.

UL,

you are really doing good work here. Come to think of this:

How is it that the argument that Tyrion being Aerys' son would 'ruin Tyrion and Tywin's relationship' - which is essentially already non-existent as Tywin is dead - comes only up in Tyrion's case but actually never in regards to Jon Snow's heritage. The revelation about Rhaegar and Lyanna should also severely shake, perhaps even shatter, Jon's identity and self-image. His father is not his father. He has deceived him, has hidden the truth from him. Jon Snow may be neither a Stark nor a bastard, but essentially a member of the royal family (although it would be difficult to prove that now, Ned Stark could have done just that back then, delivering Rhaegar's son by Lyanna to Queen Rhaella on Dragonstone).

Whereas Tyrion's picture of Tywin could posthumously change to the better after the revelation - after all, Tyrion is smart, he should realize that this issue was why Tywin could never love him, but he is also intelligent enough to realize that Tywin was actually still very much a family man and capable of compassion as he actually accepted a bastard into his family as his own son (not everyone would have done that) - things may hit Jon much harder.

Ned was essentially a coward when he made Jon his bastard son, choosing Robert over his own family - and possibly - king, whereas Tywin decided to adopt an illegitimate Lannister into the richest family of Westeros as his own son. That is remarkable. Yes, it is quite possible that part of the whole thing was his intention to prevent a scandal, and it would have been dangerous to kill Tyrion as Aerys may have used that as pretext to move against Tywin, but still - it is nothing one would expect from the public image Tywin projected - which has little to do with the real person.

^^ I just clicked on your page and I can see your profile views...

3942, been that way for a week. Even though people keep looking at my profile. So I figure a couple hundred million did not get checked. Probably the same for everyone. You are probably stuck on 1046.

I need my superficial popularity, it makes me feel... human. But mostly it's like race and I really, really, really want to beat my Active posts with Profile views. I was getting so close. I may have to stop posting.

On serious note you could probably get this in Comp if it gets nominated enough. Though they are weird about what they add and leave up.

3942, been that way for a week. Even though people keep looking at my profile. So I figure a couple hundred million did not get checked. Probably the same for everyone. You are probably stuck on 1046.

I need my superficial popularity, it makes me feel... human. But mostly it's like race and I really, really, really want to beat my Active posts with Profile views. I was getting so close. I may have to stop posting.

On serious note you could probably get this in Comp if it gets nominated enough. Though they are weird about what they add and leave up.

oooh, that's really weird. Why would they lock it at one number? Ive never really noticed it before, but that seems very biased towards posters if they pick and choose whom to shut down the number of profile views...... wtf?

I really dont care about the compendium. A poster made the OP, not the mods, so clearly the things in the OP are limited to who that poster respects, or who they personally want to give props to and who they would prefer to leave out. it does not seem to have much to do with 'smarter' or 'better' theories.

For instance, they have that 'The Pyre Revisited' in there, which is a total load of shit, the whole thing, obviously it is, it makes no sense with the rest of the novels or the entire history of Valyria or the Targaryens, and is clearly just a Targaryen bashing thread. It is absolutely no more viable than these AJT threads. And the only AJT they have in their are ones that are like 5 years old and have almost no information in them.

UL,

As we discussed on the secret targs thread I really don't like the idea of Tyrion as the 3rd head and a secret Targ.

But I do see your point and understand your and argument, in fact it has swayed me quite a bit.

I mean Tyrion as a Targ makes a certain amount of sense but I just plain old dislike the idea

UL,

you are really doing good work here. Come to think of this:

How is it that the argument that Tyrion being Aerys' son would 'ruin Tyrion and Tywin's relationship' - which is essentially already non-existent as Tywin is dead - comes only up in Tyrion's case but actually never in regards to Jon Snow's heritage. The revelation about Rhaegar and Lyanna should also severely shake, perhaps even shatter, Jon's identity and self-image. His father is not his father. He has deceived him, has hidden the truth from him. Jon Snow may be neither a Stark nor a bastard, but essentially a member of the royal family (although it would be difficult to prove that now, Ned Stark could have done just that back then, delivering Rhaegar's son by Lyanna to Queen Rhaella on Dragonstone).

Whereas Tyrion's picture of Tywin could posthumously change to the better after the revelation - after all, Tyrion is smart, he should realize that this issue was why Tywin could never love him, but he is also intelligent enough to realize that Tywin was actually still very much a family man and capable of compassion as he actually accepted a bastard into his family as his own son (not everyone would have done that) - things may hit Jon much harder.

Ned was essentially a coward when he made Jon his bastard son, choosing Robert over his own family - and possibly - king, whereas Tywin decided to adopt an illegitimate Lannister into the richest family of Westeros as his own son. That is remarkable. Yes, it is quite possible that part of the whole thing was his intention to prevent a scandal, and it would have been dangerous to kill Tyrion as Aerys may have used that as pretext to move against Tywin, but still - it is nothing one would expect from the public image Tywin projected - which has little to do with the real person.

Tyrion and Tywins relationship can't exactly be ruined, you can't break what was already broken. It doesn't change the past, and it does not change what Tywin did to him or the fact that he raised Tyrion. He is still half Lannister Just like Jon is half Stark and he is free to identify with what he wants to and knows. It can effect his future, but so does everything else. It's a hollow argument about the theory.

I say it and I say it all the time it's not about the readers personal prejudice or bias, it's about the story. This theory like R+L=J did not start out as someone going I want to make Tyrion a Targ just like nobody was running around back in the 90's going I want to make Jon a Targ. People saw evidence, people saw clues and they compiled it. I saw one of the early versions of this when I first came on the forum, and it has grown a lot since then. I should really find that original thread.

I used to hate this theory, I mean we can go back to 2013 and I am hammering the original theory. Been on board for like a Year and a half now maybe less. Though originally some of the ideas were not that good or well supported hair and eye color being primary evidence. But some people have done a really good job putting the pieces together and finding much stronger clues for it. It's gained support from more information, more clues, and has become really solid.

oooh, that's really weird. Why would they lock it at one number? Ive never really noticed it before, but that seems very biased towards posters if they pick and choose whom to shut down the number of profile views...... wtf?

I really dont care about the compendium. A poster made the OP, not the mods, so clearly the things in the OP are limited to who that poster respects, or who they personally want to give props to and who they would prefer to leave out. it does not seem to have much to do with 'smarter' or 'better' theories.

For instance, they have that 'The Pyre Revisited' in there, which is a total load of shit, the whole thing, obviously it is, it makes no sense with the rest of the novels or the entire history of Valyria or the Targaryens, and is clearly just a Targaryen bashing thread. It is absolutely no more viable than these AJT threads. And the only AJT they have in their are ones that are like 5 years old and have almost no information in them.

Suzy, I am kidding yeah it's stuck but that is because they have had glitches and problems lately. Everyone is probably stuck. I think. If I write sniffles in a post I am not being serious. You know what an ass clown I am I don't care about that stuff I was just being all conspiracy theory. Yeah Comp is comp I don't really go there that much and I have no clue why it was pinned and the person who originally did it is not doing it, then someone else did it and they are not doing it but they did change it. It's like these are the given threads someone thinks people should read. Honestly why it is pinned is beyond me. I mean I could see the reason if someone actually made it good, and kept it updated like the original poster did. Just write Darrio is Rhaegar who is Mance, who is a FM and the son of Bloodraven, and is also Ned Stark and is there to kill Dany and Tyrion, because someone ate an peach and you should have the idea posted in no time.

Archived