Craster, Lord of Crasterly Rock?

Daendrew

Legend says the first Lord Casterly was a huntsman, Corlos, son of Caster. Craster is the only one to have a keep up north beyond the wall (and keep the it because of his sacrifices.) Both Lann and Caster were Firstmen and The Wall existed then and banishment to the Wall existed then too.

The House is Caster that became Casterly. Could Lann The Clever have banished the remnants of House Craster(ly) of which Craster is the descendant?

Well, Thenn sounds like Hen. Hen's have sex with cocks. OMG, Tyrion uses his cock all the time!!! There's another Lannister wildling connection. It must be true!

(At this point, you can clearly tell I disagree, and think associating things based on how they sound is not great). Also, I would point out that huntsman can exist anywhere, and don't have to be north of the wall.

Wait, I did that last one wrong. Craster is Jamie who is dany who is euron who is dario who is tyrion who is maege who is jojen who is the dusky woman who is tywin who is rossart who is tyrion again who is lollys who is daven who is wyman who is gregor who is doran who is gilly who is toad who is cersei who is belwas who is tyrion again.
Yes, craster's kid is the heir to the rock

Wait, I did that last one wrong. Craster is Jamie who is dany who is euron who is dario who is tyrion who is maege who is jojen who is the dusky woman who is tywin who is rossart who is tyrion again who is lollys who is daven who is wyman who is gregor who is doran who is gilly who is toad who is cersei who is belwas who is tyrion again.

Yes, craster's kid is the heir to the rock

But wait, where is Rhaegar in that? You really need to step it up.

Craster is a Stark. Therefore, he has kingsblood. That's why the WW leave Craster alone. They need him mass producing kingsblood children for their purposes.

Now consider that Jon feared that Mel would use Mance's child in a burning ritual, since Mance is the "king" beyond the wall. So Jon has Gilly's and Mance's sons switched as a preventative measure. The irony is that Jon actually switched Mance's son who doesnt have kingsblood for Gilly's son who DOES!

/crackpot

Craster is a Stark. Therefore, he has kingsblood. That's why the WW leave Craster alone. They need him mass producing kingsblood children for their purposes.

Now consider that Jon feared that Mel would use Mance's child in a burning ritual, since Mance is the "king" beyond the wall. So Jon has Gilly's and Mance's sons switched as a preventative measure. The irony is that Jon actually switched Mance's son who doesnt have kingsblood for Gilly's son who DOES!

/crackpot

This the Valyrian tinfoil war.

Lann was also a king :)

Archived