What's really awesome today?

Arkhangel

My physiotherapist is brilliant. Not only do the sessions with him actually help, but he also explains everything to me and teaches me how to do it at home. This sounds like basic stuff, but this is the best experience I've had in the 20 years since I was diagnosed.

He's also funny, and talks to me like a normal human being, which is always nice. I feel positive about my prognosis for the first time in a very long time.

My physiotherapist is brilliant. Not only do the sessions with him actually help, but he also explains everything to me and teaches me how to do it at home. This sounds like basic stuff, but this is the best experience I've had in the 20 years since I was diagnosed.

He's also funny, and talks to me like a normal human being, which is always nice. I feel positive about my prognosis for the first time in a very long time.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

this forum and this thread in particular!

That's great to hear, mate!

Despite everything that has been going on lately.. I feel very positive. Yesterday was excellent. Today has been a little wobbly but I'm getting there. And it is sunny today, the weather forecast says it will be sunny all day (and gloomy for a few days afterwards but that doesn't matter right now)

I have also been invited to the next stage of an internship I applied for, in digital banking, a numerical reasoning test. If I pass then, it's a video interview and then an assessment centre I think. Got some way to go, but fingers crossed. I thought I'd explore my options this summer as I'm graduating (I'm doing law) and trying to secure an internship for the summer to get some experience in something different :)

My hair is so awesome today. And it's raining and it's still awesome. Never underestimate the power of good hair. It can change the world.

Tomorrow it will probably sticking out in all directions, but today it's awesome.

I have an interview tomorrow, and applied for about 50 jobs today. The good thing about the latter is that two have already gotten back to me, expressing interest in taking my application further. This came after I was rejected from two jobs I had really high hopes for. Rough with the smooth.

My hair is so awesome today. And it's raining and it's still awesome. Never underestimate the power of good hair. It can change the world.

Tomorrow it will probably sticking out in all directions, but today it's awesome.

Isn't it funny how good hair can make everything right?

My hair is not good today. It needs to be washed. :angry:

ETA: In fact, if it doesn't shape up, I'll take it to the vet. THEN it'll be sorry.

ETA: In fact, if it doesn't shape up, I'll take it to the vet. THEN it'll be sorry.

Mine is now up in a ponytail. It always ends up in a ponytail.

particularly when they start sucking it with the giant petvac

:smoking:

...self - edited ... but here is a clue :leer: :leer:

I'm off work tomorrow, that's awesome :)

It trumps the bad hair day. I still live on the memories of having had a good hairday on Sunday. I cut it and washed it and it was perfect. How things change... I shall force it into submission tomorrow.

Hey! Me too! I take a piece of the side, gather up the rest of it, and wrap the piece from the side around the ponytail around four times and clip it at the top.

I just popped the massive blister on my foot. Hurts like hell now and I'll regret it tomorrow when I put my shoe on but my god it was glorious.

Yes, I'm one of those oddities that likes popping blisters and spots and stuff

Archived