Diplomacraft: The North sign ups

Leonardo

I have some free time coming up so I'd like to start soon, so send out the brainwaves about that if you can and I'll try and rustle up some more folks. People can hop in once we start so that won't be a problem, and we may get more interest once it's moving and people see it in motion

Minstral brought up a good point, players should start thinking about their houses and courts, as it will come into play for events and such the first turn. The wildlings and Night's Watch obviously have a whole different method of creation, as the wildlings have no court/council(yet) and the watch doesn't operate as a single house. BBE I'll send ahead some preliminary stuff for you to look at

Just got BBE's house and backstory, and it's fantastically done, very colorful and inventive. Just a reminder to everyone to start turning in their houses and courts, as I plan to start this tomorrow ;D

Giving a bit more time to get houses in, the turn is drawn up and ready to post. Gonna do some patty day celebration and fiddle with any changes based on new backstories if I get em, hopefully you fellas and lasses are having a good day ;D

Archived