TTTNE 452: The Spam Ball.

N/A

*curtseys as the waltz plays in the background* Would you care to dance ... whoever the next poster is? ;)

I do not know how to make the flower wear a pretty dress for a ball, but she is bringing a tiara. If the avatar updates, that is.

That is very interesting, I did not know that.

Though wikipedia says she was the one that made it popular to use, not in fact creating it, now that I look into it. :dunno:

It was not commonly used before her I suppose so she was attributed to having thought it up.

*curtseys as the waltz plays in the background* Would you care to dance ... whoever the next poster is? ;)

I do not know how to make the flower wear a pretty dress for a ball, but she is bringing a tiara. If the avatar updates, that is.

That is very interesting, I did not know that.

That's brilliant, your av. :D

Mine should be updated too

Welcome to the first ever (as far as I know and care) Spam Ball !

This is for you to try again those Prince and princess dreams . bring out those elegant dresses and suave suits , have good times .

shipping is allowed, moreover ,it is encouraged ! However shitty music is not ,this is a ball not a club .

Have fun.

so i dressed mr spock up for the ball....though i amconfused about "shipping"...i first read it as stripping and felt prettty good about it all things being equal...and congrats on win...i just couldn't hang long enough...

Did someone say Balls?

Did you mean Bells?

Congrats, potato. :)

i am for Balls and Bells

. . . . finger food is the best.

Picky tea! :D ;) This was my favourite tea as a child, not going to lie. Pie is finger food, at least in our house (don't know if you make pies that work as finger food in America or not. If you don't you are missing out). While I don't eat it myself, I always like making corned beef pie. And quiche, of course

Congrats Taters :cheers:

Went to get my hair done...totally NOT happy with it. While I generally don't like to say bad things about people, the girl who did it was rather dumb. She seemed upset that I only gave a $5 tip...well I was upset that she ignored just about everything I said. I am trying to style it now, maybe that will help.

Meanwhile, back at the homestead, I left Alex with a list of things to do while I was gone, including "empty the recyclables" (we have a small bin in the house, when it gets full, he empties it into the large bin outside) He locked himself out of the house :lol: I was gone over 2 hours. (no worries, he went to the neighbors' house until I came home)

Picky tea! :D ;) This was my favourite tea as a child, not going to lie. Pie is finger food, at least in our house (don't know if you make pies that work as finger food in America or not. If you don't you are missing out). While I don't eat it myself, I always like making corned beef pie. And quiche, of course

Yes, I remember your description of "picky tea" - sounded like heaven to me. Pie here tends to be too "sloppy" to eat as finger food.

I make a pretty good quiche Loraine if I do say so. Quiche is definitely finger food. :)

greetings spamlanders

more

party

food

just in time for st. paddy's day...corned beef meat pie...mmm...mmm...good

Yes, I remember your description of "picky tea" - sounded like heaven to me. Pie here tends to be too "sloppy" to eat as finger food.

I make a pretty good quiche Loraine if I do say so. Quiche is definitely finger food. :)

i made a salmon quiche last night for the girls...canned salmon, broccoli, swiss and sauteed onion...excellent finger food, i agree

and my mother used to make "fried pies" - which were rounds of pie crust (about 5 inches in diameter) with a spoon of her homemade fruit preserves or pie filling (sweet potato is the best), then folded crimped and baked or fried...easy to hold, easy to east and oh so good!

Love me some quiche!

But we are having a pizza pie for dinner tonight :P

ok, here is the attempt to make my hair acceptable. I guess it will be better after it is washed a few times *sigh* I do like the length though (looking for the possitive)

hey hair looks great, Lany ;)

Archived