Acrophobia #16 - Updated House Words

yomi

excellent game...though i am disappointed that no matter how hard i try i can't finish dead last.... :smoking:

cheers to yomi for hosting

You sent in too many entries. Faceless Athena just submitted three, a shadow even only two. And your Martell entry was too good.

;)

Well done Lord Lyman!

And a very worthy 2nd place to Dolorous Gabe!

And considering how close we were to having a tie, if that happened, would the tie stand or would the two tied competitors be given their own special challenge - just for the two of them - to decide a single winner?

Thanks to Yomi for hosting. Excellent work, Yomi. :)

So who's next?

Yeah I'm fine with a tie at the top. I guess it can be decided by the players involved in the tie.

I tend to demand a trial by combat to determine the winner but then back out when my opponent agrees!

I should warn you I possess Anduril, sword of the true King of Gondor (admitting my geekdom in a forum for ASOIAF fans seems reasonable).

I admit my sword is only made of wood, but it does come with a shield.

You sent in too many entries. Faceless Athena just submitted three, a shadow even only two. And your Martell entry was too good.

;)

ah well i shall endeavor to do worse next time...

...to lyman and gabe congrats...i look forward to getting beaten by you two again next time...

...though in case of a tie i recommend dueling with bongs. i got one named Stormbringer i'll pass over to y'all

(yeah we all got an inner geek, just trying to get out...long live Elric)

:smoking:

I don't know who wil run the next game. Not me!

Very close between the final two and #3 not far behind.

Congrats to everyone on scintillating entries.

I wouldn't mind hosting, but i just have to much going on currently. When Monday comes and no one has started a game, I just mightttt, but you guys would have to bear with me on 'long' rounds. The place I'm working at is closing on the 20th so I'm in the process of finding a new job and I've been super busy.

Archived