Acrophobia #16 - Updated House Words

yomi

Just to be clear, the goal is to come up with new house words that are during for the end of ADWD, specifically... or just new house words generally?

I understood it to be for the situation as it stands post-ADWD. I could be wrong.

Sorry about the late reply.

My intention was for you to create house words that are still fitting at the end of ADWD, but they need not to be specifically designed to fit that situation. It might well be a general statement that describes the Starks or their believes both at the beginning of AGOT and the end of ADWD and all the time inbetween and some time before and hopefully for some time to come. If it's too much describing the current situation, the poor Starks would likely have to change their house words very soon again.

Then again, that's just my opinion, and as host I do not vote.

I forgot that we're visiting friends over the weekend... meaning I won't be there tomorrow evening. If you won' to have my feedback on your entry ideas, best contact me within the next 12 hours, but otherwise you have two more days before I publish your entries.

Unless I get an entry in.. I'll give you some "stiff" competition for that final spot. ;)

I might give you a run for your money Rock.

i shall fight for last with ice and fire...beware the hardness of my resolve.... since my words are i do not win!

:smoking:

Archived