Books with Old fashioned Heroes and Wonder (High Fantasy 'noblebright' etc)

Joe Blackfyre

I think it would be hilarious if you lost a board wager, perhaps to peterbound, and had to change your handle to Darth Richard Noblebright for a while.

LOL oh yes. Then we can have a thread titled "Darth Richard reads noblebright" and he could write a weekly review about how he was doing with the unflawed saints and manly heroes of OLDE!

LOL oh yes. Then we can have a thread titled "Darth Richard reads noblebright" and he could write a weekly review about how he was doing with the unflawed saints and manly heroes of OLDE!

Maybe we should just take initiative. We could start randomly PM'ing other boarders with stuff like "Just a friendly head's up: the boarder known as Darth Richard is a big proponent of the Noblebright subgenre of fantasy. Thought you should know."

You know, I actually don;t find some old fashioned white farm kids saving the world and getting laid now and then. It's the term noblebright that gets me. Then again I'm not a fan of the term grimdark either.

I'm on board with you on this one. As I stated upthread. I do, however, think 'DarthRichard the Noble-bright' sure does sound catchy.

Archived