Ukraine 17: I really wanted to use the "Where's Putin" subtitle, dang it.

Ser Scot A Ellison

I don't know what you're talking about man. Lay off the shrooms. I was poking fun at Ukraine officials for their ham fisted attempt to blame everything on Putin. Don't take it so personal. You're self righteous shtick is getting tiresome.

You asked where the widespread condemnation of these killings was, so no, I don't believe you were just poking fun at Ukrainian officials. Especially given your previous tone in these threads.

You asked where the widespread condemnation of these killings was, so no, I don't believe you were just poking fun at Ukrainian officials. Especially given your previous tone in these threads.

True. It was meant as a comment on the press and Western officials as well. And it does illustrate that the conflict is not as black and white as it is often painted.

So who was arguing that these aren't two massively corrupt countries where the nexus between politics, business, intelligence and organised crime is so porous as to be almost meaningless?

So who was arguing that these aren't two massively corrupt countries where the nexus between politics, business, intelligence and organised crime was so porous as to be almost meaningless?

I don't recall anyone but that wasn't what I was commenting on was it?

I don't recall anyone but that wasn't what I was commenting on was it?

Your comment is premised on the idea that people in this thread think Ukraine is a place were murky political violence doesn't happen, so yes, it is.

Archived