GRRM confirms we're seeing... [spoilers for tWoW]

He's hinted at this before, hasn't he? This doesn't seem like a spoiler to be, more like, oh yeah, that makes sense. I'm not entirely sure where I got that impression though.

What he has said is that W and G will be important in the next book. Whether that implied we're being seeing HG or not, can't remember. But at least now we have confirmation. AFAIR, it was only speculation.

A Tyrell POV! *Sansa voice* please, it's the only thing I've ever wanted!

Barring that, I think it's between JonCon, Arianne, Sam, or the Damphair.

And now that I think about it, it'd be the only time I would welcome a Damphair POV chapter, since Highgarden is literally the embodiment of everything he despises. He'd be like, "Ugh, so many flowers! And everyone looks so...happy. I hate it!"

Great stuff to know. Thanks JCRB :)

But knowing GRRM, he'll likely feature some hapless Highgarden servant as a Prologue character.

As of already established POVs, I think that (besides Aeron), fine candidates are:

- Jaime, who I suspect will be a lot more involved in politics in TWOW. Going to Tyrell's seat could agree to this

- JonCon, at the head of conquering army. Actually, he's my Nr.1 suspect

A Tyrell POV! *Sansa voice* please, it's the only thing I've ever wanted!

Barring that, I think it's between JonCon, Arianne, Sam, or the Damphair.

And now that I think about it, it'd be the only time I would welcome a Damphair POV chapter, since Highgarden is literally the embodiment of everything he despises. He'd be like, "Ugh, so many flowers! And everyone looks so...happy. I hate it!"

I just choked on popcorn, thanks...

I agree with this. He disappeared because he went to warn them, imo.

Idk, I don't think the Damphair has the political smarts to try that. Not that it's smart because it would be treason but either way I just can't see the Damphair doing it.

But who else is there? Sam JUST got to the citidel so he's out in my opinion. The "mercy" spoiler ch. Was enough for me to cross off cersie because I think she's in power again, atleast for a little while, just like varys wants. I can't see fAegon or any of his crew there in the near future. Maybe down the line to liberate them from the Ironborn but not yet. Unless there's an Ironborn POV I can't remember, I have no clue who will be our guide at Highgarden.

We should make it a small poll.

I think it will be Aeron.

Seems like the only logical conclusion, since it's confirmed that we will get no new POV's in TWOW.

Only other thing I could think of is that after they take SE, maybe JonCon and crew will head for the Reach? If the Tyrells turn cloak (their favourite family hobby), someone would have to treat with them. That's just me throwing a piece of ham at the wall and seeing if it sticks, though.

Archived