Watch, Watched, Watching: The D Is Silent

Nox Irradiata

Continuing from the previous thread...

I watched Way Of The Gun last night. That opening scene with Sarah Silverman. Holy crap, that was intense. :lol:

Fun fact: with the take they used in the movie, Ryan Phillipe actually punched Sarah Silverman in the face by accident.

Haha to each his own. You buy your books too right? Even if you haven't read them?

Meant to reply the other day, but I forgot. Yes I do buy books that I haven't read. Part of it's just the fact that books are infinitely more collectible than movies, part of it is the cost/time ratio, part of it is that I watch so many terrible movies that I would be embarrassed to own, and a lot of it is the joy of watching my personal library grow.

Started a rewatch of The Inbetweeners UK.

I love how unfiltered British TV is.

I love The Inbetweeners :rofl: :rofl: The beauty was that it ran just long enough not to feel tired (not seen the second film however). I have to say my favourite episode is either Thorpe Park or the one where they skive sixth form :lol:

I'm one of the few people among those I know who doesn't like the Inbetweeners. Unlike many comedies I don't like though, I do see were the appeal comes from.

I loved The Thick of It and IT Crowd, will I like this one?

Well it's nothing whatsoever like either one, so it's kinda hard to say...

I'm one of the few people among those I know who doesn't like the Inbetweeners. Unlike many comedies I don't like though, I do see were the appeal comes from.

Well it's nothing whatsoever like either one, so it's kinda hard to say...

What series would you compare it to, then?

I loved The Thick of It and IT Crowd, will I like this one?

Watch some clips on YouTube or something to see. I would personally recommend it but I can't really think of what to compare it to. It boils down to four misfits in a Sixth Form, who go through some hilarious moments just by doing the things 16-19 year olds generally do. And of course, being hormone raging teens/adults, they are constantly trying to have sex, leading to some hilarious situations (Will and Charlotte :lmao: )

Archived