Watch, Watched, Watching: The D Is Silent

Nox Irradiata

Haha nice! Just checked Imdb and it only has him credited for one episode though.

I don't think they would reveal how many episodes he'll be playing in this early ;) That would be a bit of a spoiler. Given the character he plays, he'll probably around for more than one episode.

I too watched How To Train Your Dragon 2 on Sunday. It struck me how the message of the movie was willpower and might makes right. Toothless has the stronger will and nuclear flame, so beat the new alpha Leviathan on those grounds alone. Feudal-Romanticist propaganda. Poor kids who are getting indoctrinated with these crappy memes. Of course the tear-shedding was necessary to prepare you to swallow it whole.

:commie:

Needless to say, I enjoyed it immensely.

I too watched How To Train Your Dragon 2 on Sunday. It struck me how the message of the movie was willpower and might makes right. Toothless has the stronger will and nuclear flame, so beat the new alpha Leviathan on those grounds alone. Feudal-Romanticist propaganda. Poor kids who are getting indoctrinated with these crappy memes. Of course the tear-shedding was necessary to prepare you to swallow it whole.

:commie:

Needless to say, I enjoyed it immensely.

I really really loved this movie to bits.

Finally getting round to carrying on with the walking dead. Last time I watched it, they had just met this lovely guy called the Governor. I sure hope things turn out okay :leer:

I haven't gotten around to see any of the latest season, I've never really loved it. Last season was so slow and underwhelming but from what I hear season 5 is much better. Maybe I'll catch up after flash and arrow are over, make it my Tuesday and Wednesday night :)

Finally watching Black Sails and can't stop.

The show is fascinating in that I would really prefer the protagonists to lose.The characters really make a great case for why the usual protagonist optimism is a big problem.

All in all a great show though. Really enjoying the characters and they're motivations.

I watched Going Clear: Scientology and it seems these people are worse than I imagined. It's a pretty eye-opening documentary and I recommend to all. I didn't know all that much about scientology or LRH(their words) and it's pretty insane to see the results of what he started so many years ago.

Finally watching Black Sails and can't stop.

The show is fascinating in that I would really prefer the protagonists to lose.The characters really make a great case for why the usual protagonist optimism is a big problem.

All in all a great show though. Really enjoying the characters and they're motivations.

Yes, excellent! :cheers: Your soul belongs to us now. :p

How many episodes have you seen already? :) Let us know when you're about to start season two.

Yes, excellent! :cheers: Your soul belongs to us now. :P

How many episodes have you seen already? :) Let us know when you're about to start season two.

I just finished the first season.

Great fucking show.

I'm having finals in like a week so I'll probably look into the second (which apparently just finished?) right after.

Honestly surprised by how much I love this show. Starz seem to agree, and apparently they renew the show even before the next season is out? Awesome.

God, I'm going to lose about a month of my life between getting through the second season, Vikings and Banshee on my break.

I just finished the first season.

Great fucking show.

I'm having finals in like a week so I'll probably look into the second (which apparently just finished?) right after.

Honestly surprised by how much I love this show. Starz seem to agree, and apparently they renew the show even before the next season is out? Awesome.

God, I'm going to lose about a month of my life between getting through the second season, Vikings and Banshee on my break.

Man, you're in for a treat. Pretty much everyone agrees that the second season is astronomically better than the first. :)

Archived