Give me some weird theories

Doctor Weirwood

Well I believe Dany is actually a Blackfyre of the female line, a descendant of Bittersteel and Calla Blackfyre. I am planning to make a new post covering all the evidence I previously gathered, and new pieces as well.

For now check out my old thread: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/121808-theory-daenerys-is-the-real-blackfyre-possible-spoilers/

Just like Rhaenyra she will be the Queen of the "Black side" and just like Robert Baratheon she will be thought of as a "Usurper".

For now though I have to try and tidy the mountain of books and comics that is my room...

Here's a link to my "Brienne is the New Hound" theory

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/122171-sansa-her-quirky-perception-memory-the-new-hound/

I also subscribe to:

Samwell is already dead

Dany was born to Lyanna at the Tower of Joy

Euron and Daario are one

Quentyn is alive; Tatters died in his place.

Myrcella is already dead; it is Rosamund at the Water Gardens

Other Dragons will enter the fray: (Sheepstealer, Cannibal, the Dragon of Winterfell, the Stone Dragon, maybe even Silverwing).

Hi! I wasn't sure if you wanted possible theories that could be right or something totally outlandish, bizarre, idiotic, really insane, ridiculous, the stupidest thing you ever heard. You get the idea...I think that covers all the possible replies... And please remember, I am only joking. ; )

Here goes....could the younger, more beautiful queen that takes all Cercei holds dear....be a female other?

Not very weird, but I think we'll see The High Sparrow, then Euron, then Aegon sit the Iron Throne before Dany gets to Westeros and stakes her claim.

Also, I think Davos will die before he returns with Rickon--it's something Melisandre mentions in her first chapter from Dance--and Melisandre will create a new one using the magic she uses on herself to retain a young appearance and beauty and on Mance to make him look like Rattleshirt. She mentions what can be used to create a passable glamour--a hank of hair, a drop of blood, a bag of finger bones.

I used to think Daario=Euron was complete crackpot, now I sort of think it makes sense.

Varys is a Woman, the best bad theory of all time.

R+L=Hodor. (the guy who suggested this did not seem to be joking)

Tywin is the dusky Woman

Benjen is Dany's father

Benjen is Auranes father

Benjen is Ned Daynes father

Benjen is anyone's father

The reason Missandei is an adult in the show is so she can have sex with Dany

HR=HS

Quentyn is alive

Hodor is Ser Robert Strong (I actually found this on reddit)

ASOIAF is set in the same universe as LOTR

Rhaegar is Mance

Mance is Jon Snows father

Wyman Manderly will turn into a Merling

Aeron is the Dusky woman. I never got the ones that claim Tywin is her..

Theon killed his sons (the butcher's boys)

jojenpaste

Jojen paste is probably one of the best supported theories there are. And the Tywin/Dusky woman made me laugh so hard

My favorite is that Mance swapped his daughter with Ned and Cat's second daughter. Sansa suspected as much and asked her mother. Jon discovers 2 girls among Tormund's hostages. The loud brash one is Arya's biological sister. The quiet shy one is Sansa's biological sister, or the girl Mance swapped with Arya.

These are awesome. I'm brand new on here having just finished the books and I'm even more obsessed! I've been trawling through every possible outlet hoping to see some hope that Jon is still alive and it led me here and I'm so happy it has. Keep up the good work, guys :)

I think Yolkboys S + B = Mel theory is really good, and having read it, I was surprised it wasn't one of the more well thought of theories on this forum. You can find the essay at 'Tears of blood', Yolkboys website or Radio Westeros on YouTube do a great video.

Also, the 'Grand Northern conspiracy' is a good read, and breaks down the various clues and nuances in the books. Although the overall end game of this theory is, for me, a bit of a stretch, the little clues and links that you may have missed are sweet. I particularly liked the Riverlands section, to be found on Lady Gwynhyvar's website. :)

One of mine is that Tyrion is the "giant" 3rd shadow in Bran's dream with thick black blood. It follows that Tyrion will end up joining the Night's Watch.

Been tossing around some Lightbringer ideas...

Iron often "burns" fae creatures in fantasy fiction, which the White walkers may be... so is LB just an iron sword? Is "dragonsteel" just iron?

Also "A burning sword" but "nothing burns like the cold" ...

So is Lightbringer one of the WW's ice swords? Was the original "Ice" an ice sword and LB?

Recently there has been a plethora of weird theories. Some of the above that have been mentioned I necessarily don't label as weird as they could have some merit to them, however other theories seem to be even more crackpot then crackpot theories.

Archived