Attractive Characters

Julie^^

Hi everybody! I'm kind of new to this forum, and this might seem a bit silly, but I'm just curious xD

Anyway, is there any of the characters, that you secretly or not-so-secretly find sexy, cute, hot or simply attractive in some way?

Special Snowflake Jon Snow. I always find myself attracted to the hero, and it looks like Jon is shaping up to me the main character. And even if people will argue that this series doesn't have a main (I disagree), Jon is still following the arc and tropes of the typical fantasy hero, so that's good enough for me.

Yes! Cersei for me too, though I'm lately picturing her like blonde Natalie Dormer

But Garlan Tyrell sounds like a dreamboat. I'm not even gay, but I'd jump his bones in a hot minute

Word. And they cut Arianne and Val, so they really hate men in general

I'm genuinely surprised Arianne got cut to be honest - she seemed like exactly the sort of character they'd jump all over and give a shitton of useless sex scenes to show how liberated and progressive everyone in Dorne is. I guess they're just transferring that onto the Sand Snakes though based on the fact that they all look like bad Xena Warrior Princess ripoffs on the show.

Willas Tyrell sounds like my type, and we have some things in common.

Asha Greyjoy. My interest in women is very picky, but she intrigues me. Same for Ygritte. (Can you tell that I like willful "idgaf" types?)

Tyrion (Please don't hurt me.) The physical doesn't mean that much, and I love a man with brains. I'm a sucker for tragedy, too.

I imagine that Robert was something to look at when he was young, but his personality would turn me off. Would be a fun "college party days" type boyfriend, but would be looked at later as "a bad decision".

Obvious answers: Jon and Jaime, but Jaime may be more due to his actor in GoT. I've been known to have a weakness for the Nordic men. Jon is simply idealized, I think.

I'm genuinely surprised Arianne got cut to be honest - she seemed like exactly the sort of character they'd jump all over and give a shitton of useless sex scenes to show how liberated and progressive everyone in Dorne is. I guess they're just transferring that onto the Sand Snakes though based on the fact that they all look like bad Xena Warrior Princess ripoffs on the show.

Exactly. I think their decision to scrap Arianne caught everyone by surprise

I'm not gay but garlan oberyn or edmure would be aloud to do anything to me one at a time or all at once.

I've never seen the Oberyn appeal, personally, and I know he's like mancrush material, but not for me. Garlan and Edmure are top tier, though

Exactly. I think their decision to scrap Arianne caught everyone by surprise

I've never seen the Oberyn appeal, personally, and I know he's like mancrush material, but not for me. Garlan and Edmure are top tier, though

It's mainly the show actor that made me add that tbh I felt the same about book oberyn but Pedro wants to do everything to everybody and won't be denied. Edmure doesn't get enough love for me in general I mean he's good guy decent commander tall handsome and red haired isn't he like perfect or something

It's mainly the show actor that made me add that tbh I felt the same about book oberyn but Pedro wants to do everything to everybody and won't be denied. Edmure doesn't get enough love for me in general I mean he's good guy decent commander tall handsome and red haired isn't he like perfect or something

I can def understand the mancrushing on Edmure, and weirdly for me I almost liked show Edmure even more - Tobias Menzies' face is just so immaculately derpy. I actually watched fucking Outlander just because he was on it...I swear I don't swing that way though like really I just find his face hilarious.

I can def understand the mancrushing on Edmure, and weirdly for me I almost liked show Edmure even more - Tobias Menzies' face is just so immaculately derpy. I actually watched fucking Outlander just because he was on it...I swear I don't swing that way though like really I just find his face hilarious.

Yeah I liked the aftermath of the battle of the mill? Where he's told he didn't do good and I can imagine his brain I no do good¿ but I win hmm

And speaking of mancrushes show godamn jorah

Archived