Attractive Characters

Julie^^

Yup, but it´s official... i guess he wasn´t, even as a lord, obligated to wear the colours of his house in every situation... and besides, any coulour would be fit for the Laughing Storm, the folk would not look anywhere besides his face :cool4:

I thought that in the book it was mentioned wearing yellow. Anyway you are right.

This http://41.media.tumblr.com/87de802f59d73a6a27c45b711af825da/tumblr_ne6npeV8Lq1u2n5cyo1_500.png is my fav of Storm's pics.

Yeah Jon is attractive in the books once he grows up and it's mostly his dark brooding personality that's attractive.

:agree: dark brooding and the marks where that eagle attacked him...

Book!Jaime. Not because he's supposedly handsome (I don't really care for ripped guys), but because I love his chapters so much; he's mean and arrogant, but also quite funny and witty. The sisterfucking is a bit of a turn-off, but hey, nobody's perfect. ;) Show!Jaime is cute, too.

Show!Jorah. I don't know what it is about Iain Glen, probably his voice, the way he kind of slurs his words. Plus he's quite intense in his roles.

Show!Jaqen. I've seen the actor in other roles and he did nothing for me, but as Jaqen he's hot!

Garlan sounds very nice.

I'm undecided on Show!Viserys. I like Harry Lloyd, but Viserys is just too crazy.

Book!Arianne sounds kind of dumb, but who can say no to those nipples. ;)

Show!Cersei. That wig. :wub:

Show!Sansa is growing more gorgeous by the season.

Ros was pretty hot.

The Yunkai'i whore played by Talitha Luke-Eardley in the episode "Second Sons". Yeah, I looked her up because she's so gorgeous.

@ Ser Creighton: Mads Mikkelsen is awesome, I'd love to see him on the show.

I thought that in the book it was mentioned wearing yellow. Anyway you are right.

This http://41.media.tumblr.com/87de802f59d73a6a27c45b711af825da/tumblr_ne6npeV8Lq1u2n5cyo1_500.png is my fav of Storm's pics.

They might have not given the artist the full details probably (in the comics it´s yellow i think), but that pic is in GRRM's site aswell describing Lyonel...

That picture of TWOIAF is the best one in the book for me... it looks like it wants to be real...

I forgot about a Renly pic, there´s a very good version by Jason Eagle (that stays truer to the books than show Renly)...

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/mullenkamp/media/32.jpg.html

Catelyn and Edmure are the most beautiful siblings there ever were.

Rhaegar and Daenerys are a close second, only because I like red hair slightly more than silver gold.

outstanding

Although, due to the WorldBook, I picture Rhaegar looking like a less beefy Chris Hemsworth (look at his "before" pics). He has soft and masculine features at the same time, which is how I imagine RhaeRhae. Also, it helps I imagine this perfect guy being smart, well read, fond of music and kind.

THANKS FOR KILLING THAT, ROBERT BARATHEON!!! o9

Gendry from the show is hot, Ygritte of show is also hot. Probably the hottest

I don't see Rose Leslie as hot but rather she's some sort of classic beauty. And she's the prettiest of the actresses, at least to me.

There are so many attractive characters! Are Brienne and Tyrion the only two ugly main characters? I know there are so many other ugly characters, but out of the main casts and povs they seem to be the only 2 described as ugly.

Characters I find attractive according to the books: Renly and Loras obviously, young Robert, Aegon (young griff), Robb, Edmure (I have a thing for red heads), Jaime, and I have a huge crush on Jon.

There's also Gerris Drinkwater; he's only a minor character but he's beautiful! I imagine him a little like Zac Efron.

According to the show: when I read the books I didn't find Oberyn attractive much, but Pedro Pascal on the show is just hot! And his accent just mmm. The first Daario was beautiful. Peter Dinklage on the show is pretty attractive, as opposed to Tyrion in the books, and so is Jorah. And of course the most handsome characters/actors: Jaime, Robb, Jon and Viserys.

Oh and there's also Loras, but he isn't the "sexiest man in all of Westeros" on the show as he is in the books, and Renly on the show is nothing like Renly in the books.

Oh and I have a girl crush on Sansa/Sophie Turner, I think she's the prettiest one! And of course there's also Daenerys, Margaery, Cersei, Melisandre, Ygritte..

About Jon Snow...well, he may not be "handsome" in the classic sense of the word, but he is indeed attractive. Every girl he's crossed paths with has the hots for him. Every single girl. Except, Harma. Lol.

I find Val, both Cerseis, both Sansas, showMargaery and show Missandei quite attractive.

Jaiiiiiimeeeee....................!!

--------

book only: Ned. I would have been all over a young Ned Stark, innocent, honorable, good person ripe to be "corrupted" (bwahah). For similar reasons I would have done exactly what Ygritte did to Jon.

show onry: Jorah (Iain glen you beast you) and Stannis (I want to eat Stephen Dillane's face).

Haha I find it funny that whenever a guy says "I'm not gay but..." they go on to say the gayest thing I've ever heard. No hating though! By the way, I'm in love with book Catelyn:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/311/e/7/mother_merciless__catelyn_tully_stark__finished_by_denkata5698-d5kafhd.jpg

Kidding:

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/5/5d/Young_Lady_cate_by_quickreaver.jpg/300px-Young_Lady_cate_by_quickreaver.jpg

OH! I forgot some.

Dunk - A genuinely nice guy (not "I'M NICE TO YOU SO NOW YOU'RE OBLIGATED" nice; actual nice.), tall and broad-shouldered, funny at times, humble, adventurous, daring. Also helps that he looks, in my headcanon, basically like a younger version of Rigsby from the Mentalist with longer hair. Don't ask me why. It just fits in my brain.

Lady Webber - There are two types of people who have read TSS: People who say they want to boink Lady Webber as soon as they find out what she's really like, and dirty, rotten, stinking liars. Huge ladycrush here.

I wonder what Maester Aemon was like when he was young. I hope we get to find out one day. With the Targ looks and his brains, I imagine he would be a delight.

The Laughing Storm seems like a candidate. I imagine him being like Robert in his prime but not such a horny drunk. He strikes me as one charismatic SOB though.

Watching the show has made it harder to remember how I had pictured most of the main characters. The same thing has happened with their voices. I can't read Tyrion's dialogue without hearing Peter Dinklage for example. The Targs are rather hard to visualize with their metallic silver and gold hair, purple eyes and fine features. I guess I imagined them having a bit of a glow or an aura and always with a slim build and elegant cat-like movements. I can understand why the show did away with that because on screen they would just look too disco. Cersei is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in Westeros and there are plenty of very beautiful women that are her age in real life so I just take GRRM's word for that. The character whose appearance has been most changed in my imagination by the show is Margaery because I can't take my eyes off of Natalie Dormer when she is on screen.

I can def understand the mancrushing on Edmure, and weirdly for me I almost liked show Edmure even more - Tobias Menzies' face is just so immaculately derpy. I actually watched fucking Outlander just because he was on it...I swear I don't swing that way though like really I just find his face hilarious.

I recommend Rome then as well, if you haven't seen it yet, where he plays Brutus.

THANKS FOR KILLING THAT, ROBERT BARATHEON!!! o9

You are right! Lets all praise the both the Old Gods and the New for giving us Robert Prime.

Lady Webber - There are two types of people who have read TSS: People who say they want to boink Lady Webber as soon as they find out what she's really like, and dirty, rotten, stinking liars. Huge ladycrush here.

Three: There are those who believed that Bloodraven bow chicka wow wow Danelle. Or maybe it's just me.

You are right! Lets all praise the both the Old Gods and the New for giving us Robert Prime.

What good does good looks do when one is bad in bed? Because I'm willing to bet everything I own and owe to the fact Robert was very lazy in bed... and then, he fell sleep. ROBERT HAD A HAMMER. WITH A HAMMER, YOU BANG BANG BANG KILL! DONE! NEXT!!

Rhaegar, otoh, had long fingers and play the harp. ^_^ You need to stroke a harp with delicate soft care to play sweet sweet melodies... :D

What good does good looks do when one is bad in bed? Because I'm willing to bet everything I own and owe to the fact Robert was very lazy in bed... and then, he fell sleep. ROBERT HAD A HAMMER. WITH A HAMMER, YOU BANG BANG BANG KILL! DONE! NEXT!!

Rhaegar, otoh, had long fingers and play the harp. ^_^ You need to stroke a harp with delicate soft care to play sweet sweet melodies... :D

It's the difference between macho and emo. Give me the macho one anytime. :D

Edit; Also now Robert was a lazy lover too? :p wtf?

Archived